sUp5rET.png

Cab Paris Logo request

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtleLove

Faction/business name: Cab Paris Taxi Service!
Dimensions (If needed):
Requested Logo/Image (URL link):
Text/Quote?: "Cab Paris Taxi Service! The best in town!" Maybe "Contact our Hotline at: 8295"
Anything else you'd like in the picture?: Maybe something like an old Cabbie picture.

You guys are free to make something nice, we will use the logo at the forum and later on at our website.

Thanks!

Hakul0

Had something in my mind, so made it :)
cabnoback.png
cabu.png

Smrize

Had something in my mind, so made it :)
cabnoback.png
cabu.png

I actually wanted a 920x320 pixle logo to be the header of the website. And show me all your skills... That picture you made, I could make it at paint. Need something good, somethin blurry, colors like orange and black and it has to have some pictures from cab paris cars or the company. That's what I'd see. If I'm getting a better video card... Imma show you guys how we make real logos. And by the way thanks for trying I realy apperciate it.

Hakul0

Nice to hear that you can brag of your skills. You should have made that logo by yourself if you can do it in the way you like it. Also this isn't a contest, so I don't need to show all my skills, lol. I had the idea - I've posted it, you don't like it - you don't take it. So no need to brag about your skills or to depreciate mine. I did this like in 10 mins, that was all about the idea, not about the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png