BrunoJackson Presents: MTA:RP Video Contest

VideoContest-logo.png

Contest END Date
November 7th 2015 12:00am PST (-8)

Contest Theme:
"My first 24 hours in Red County"

Rules:
1. Must be minimum of 2 minutes in length
2. Must display 4 locations within our server (ie: bank, dmv, hex, bar, police station, gas station, library etc.)
3. Must include a minimum of 2 roleplay situations or interactions
4. Must send video to (skype:trueliferp) for valid submission

Prizes:
1st Prize: $500,000.00 *must be at least 5 entries
2nd Prize: $250,000.00 *must be at least 5 entries
3rd Prize: $125,000.00 *must be at least 5 entries​

Last edited by a moderator:

IlikeTrains

Banned User
Cause there's fuck all to be at, everyone's video is gonna be the same, just them walking about alone with the occasional car whizzing by them! :L

Cause there's fuck all to be at, everyone's video is gonna be the same, just them walking about alone with the occasional car whizzing by them! :L

use your imagination. not everyone is the same lol
I just thought it would be a cool thing to run for the server help boost the economy as well as make material to hopefully market the server to bring in new players

its something im doing myself. i aint got irl money to buy vpoints to reward players. I would rather give some IG money to help their players. win a few video contests and you can buy some vpoints.... just a thought. i guess is sounded better in my head. ill shut it down i guess....

Malachi

its something im doing myself. i aint got irl money to buy vpoints to reward players. I would rather give some IG money to help their players. win a few video contests and you can buy some vpoints.... just a thought. i guess is sounded better in my head. ill shut it down i guess....

It's a good idea just it's better not to mix.

IlikeTrains

Banned User
use your imagination. not everyone is the same lol
I just thought it would be a cool thing to run for the server help boost the economy as well as make material to hopefully market the server to bring in new players

This is a good idea and I do like it, but we need to focus more on making the server run like an rp server at the moment, if we make a promotional video showing off the server people are gonna come on and realise that its nothing like the video at the moment.
Again its a good idea, I just think the timing is abit off.

i would like to see a video showing how to RP show how we want the server to run type of video. like come join our server see what we do!

sUp5rET.png