sUp5rET.png

Bring Back The Old MTA:RP [More Legal RP]

Malachi

If you were a member of MTA:RP 2 years ago you would probably understand this post if your not then continue reading and you will.
Back then MTA:RP wasnt ruled by two power factions (Reids and SMS) and the power was pretty much divided equally between the Washes, Claudios, and other factions I cant really remember. There was also no Terrorism which I belive should'nt be allowed with the playerbase we have ATM. Another thing, The factions didnt purposely try to get the police on their tale and were more hidden which made the RP more realistic. Also there was much MUCH more legal rp and I believe that people should start making legal alts because 75% of the people on the server are either cops/robbers. This whole thing really gets on my nerves because just seeing cops chasing robbers all day makes me want to stop playing the server because its pretty much becoming a Cops vs Robbers server... If there was more people willing to make alts for SAN, HEX, SEC, and other legal/buiness factions or atleast try too, The RP would be much more interesting. (Sorry if im repeating myself alot)

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Love you for this lmao
I miss the way it was, the Washes are missed dearly by myself and the Cripz were ran great; they stayed in their area and didn't even TRY to bother with the Washes. Hex was everywhere and LSES had paramedics driving about all the time. People didn't hate on one another. Factions were ran properly with the right amount of power too. If there was ever a car crash peoe would stop to get out and help each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

GR4P

I didn't really see anyone running from police these days.
But ask a question from yourself.
If there were no C2's, no shootouts, and nothing at all, would you really like that?
Regular pullovers, nothing else?
If I was a cop, I'd really hate that.
Anywho, I agree with that power being not equally divided.
These days, only those can make a succesful faction who are donators.
Not to mention that everyone can QQ their way out of a situation, especially if their faction is full of admins.
Another thing is, governmental RP.
I would love to see some more government factions (FBI, maybe Secret Service, even perhaps Highway Patrol?)
Courts, Trials, Presidental elections, these should be in MTARP.
But if someone gets arrested, you can be sure as hell that they wont go to trial.Why? Because the maximum arrest time is 24 hours and unfortunately they don't respond that quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartiex

How much I wish that MTA:RP was like it was before... Although I wasn't here then, I still wish it was like it used to be.... *Sigh Sigh*

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
When you say that the servers ran by Reids and SMS. It makes little ancestors as Reids do not just go around making them selfs known we are under the radar and have been for a while, a few code 2's break out here and there but Reids mainly rp with each other inside the faction and avoid trouble though when so one starts to attack us we rip them appart. Reids don't provoke the illegal rp. The illegal rp comes to us. Normally because people MG the fact we have hundreds of tones and millions of dollars. Other than placing the Reids up there as a 'power faction', I'd say place the Cripz there, Reids are anonymous to most.

With that said I agree with more legal Rp =D

ShaktarBoy

When you say that the servers ran by Reids and SMS. It makes little ancestors as Reids do not just go around making them selfs known we are under the radar and have been for a while, a few code 2's break out here and there but Reids mainly rp with each other inside the faction and avoid trouble though when so one starts to attack us we rip them appart. Reids don't provoke the illegal rp. The illegal rp comes to us. Normally because people MG the fact we have hundreds of tones and millions of dollars. Other than placing the Reids up there as a 'power faction', I'd say place the Cripz there, Reids are anonymous to most.

With that said I agree with more legal Rp =D

Yeah, I don't got problem with the Reids or any illegal faction, the SMS is the mostly known and mostly chased ones. But with that, I don't mean that they can't RP or so... just to think about hiding a bit more and dont show yourself for the citizens and so on. Anyways, the Legal RP have been increased since some months back. (By my own experience, for example, when people got robbed every day and got asked about protection money 24/7...) So I won't blame the illegal factions either. They're doing good, as I know.
But ehm yeah, a bit too much police chases, like IRL it happens around 3 times/month in a city at the same size as LS. (Atleast where I live).
This is MY opinions, everyon maye not feel that I'm right...

GR4P

Yeah, I don't got problem with the Reids or any illegal faction, the SMS is the mostly known and mostly chased ones. But with that, I don't mean that they can't RP or so... just to think about hiding a bit more and dont show yourself for the citizens and so on. Anyways, the Legal RP have been increased since some months back. (By my own experience, for example, when people got robbed every day and got asked about protection money 24/7...) So I won't blame the illegal factions either. They're doing good, as I know.
But ehm yeah, a bit too much police chases, like IRL it happens around 3 times/month in a city at the same size as LS. (Atleast where I live).
This is MY opinions, everyon maye not feel that I'm right...

You know, extortion (Protection money) could've been a better choice to illegal RP than robbing.But nobody RPs being afraid of mobsters, they just call the cops.

ShaktarBoy

You know, extortion (Protection money) could've been a better choice to illegal RP than robbing.But nobody RPs being afraid of mobsters, they just call the cops.

First of all, I was afraid of them, cause they told me bad stuff about hurting my employees and factions, so we moved our HQ and payed them money first week. Than second week, I was lik really dude? I'm not the richest guy on MTA:RP...

GR4P

First of all, I was afraid of them, cause they told me bad stuff about hurting my employees and factions, so we moved our HQ and payed them money first week. Than second week, I was lik really dude? I'm not the richest guy on MTA:RP...

It's kinda non RP to ask for 100k a week, but like 5k a week should be reasonable.I might just do that to you ingame :p

Bluefox

I miss it too, loved the times when I first joined!

Couldn't have said that better myself! I still remember how me and Andrey planned to kill a HEX worker for towing our car, we barely knew what Metagaming was back then :D And, no one quite seemed to fear mafias or thugs, until now, when everyone is in a mafia or gang... We had a much bigger playerbase then, but now...

I didn't really see anyone running from police these days.
But ask a question from yourself.
If there were no C2's, no shootouts, and nothing at all, would you really like that?
Regular pullovers, nothing else?
If I was a cop, I'd really hate that.
Anywho, I agree with that power being not equally divided.
These days, only those can make a succesful faction who are donators.
Not to mention that everyone can QQ their way out of a situation, especially if their faction is full of admins.
Another thing is, governmental RP.
I would love to see some more government factions (FBI, maybe Secret Service, even perhaps Highway Patrol?)
Courts, Trials, Presidental elections, these should be in MTARP.
But if someone gets arrested, you can be sure as hell that they wont go to trial.Why? Because the maximum arrest time is 24 hours and unfortunately they don't respond that quickly.

Lol its a rp server, if you don't like rping then why play (sorry for my pessimistic comments, kinda stressed out right now).

It'll work if people actually RP and some one needs to promote the server on the MTA:SA forums and YouTube!!

Everyone else (except those who actually RP):

It is getting worse than cops and robbers and from looking at it, turning into freeroam sometimes, this is a RP server, so RP realistically, Roleplaying is a simulation of real life.

It's fine to have illegals BUT, there needs to be a limit, Los Santos isn't an Anarchy.

Oh yes, the fun times back when I was in LSPD and the old LSES (before the changes made by some old commissioners [wait I did some of them, same with other old commissioners, COME back!!! I miss y'all]) where we actually rp'd with citizens and with the faction as a whole. I was in swat and all too but never got ck'd (in PD) even though I was in some shoot outs and did arrest some wanted people since I used RP to reason for a more realistic manner in the server at the time. Same with LSES (we still RP with each other as no one ever RPs like that anymore, ah the LSES traditions).

Admins and GMs, run RP schools, it worked when I was an admin and some of the players you see now and love were once really big nonrpers. Also, actually enforce RP, I am actually about to start tickets if I can catch the no enforcement for RP and get logs and screenshots (I know some of you do, but yeah, respond to tickets as tickets are tip priority as an admin, it is a guideline and you see it in the terms).

Just start lowering the tolerance for the Non Rp, start businesses, and actually RP and it should be fine.

Remember this is an RP server, not a CNR (or RPG), DM or freeroam server

Couldn't have said that better myself! I still remember how me and Andrey planned to kill a HEX worker for towing our car, we barely knew what Metagaming was back then :D And, no one quite seemed to fear mafias or thugs, until now, when everyone is in a mafia or gang... We had a much bigger playerbase then, but now...

Actually the people who actually RP'd back then were already afraid of the thugs.

And yes terrorism doesn't happen everyday in real life (war doesn't count)....

I am actually against some of the in game events as some are not realistic at all (SEC is alright, I mean IRL there are regulations but at least they RP quite a bit).

Now time for some of my nonsense that may or may not be useful xD

If you want to know what is realistic, walk outside and walk around town or just down your street and you will see (no driving :D). Also head to the CBD/Downtown/commercial centre of your city to find out a but more. If you live in a small community, don't worry, plenty of stuff happens there too but isn't as well known.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
See I like staying to a mostly a 2 character limit, as this way i can be active on both equally.
but if i join a illegal faction and then decide i want to join Hex on that same character, i have to basically watch my ass 24/7 just cause of a stupid "CK Clause".
Like if i leave OOCly and decide to have a "fresh start" then my part in that illegal faction should be voided. But if i leave ICly, that doesn't mean everyone in the damn faction knows my name and what i look like just cause "Stefan Stojanovic" is on a damn F3 list(which btw is OOC). Most of the time when i do join a illegal faction like SMS or the dinapolis, I'm mainly just driving around doing nothing as there's nothing to do. If im lucky I participate in helping in a shootout once a month. I think im going to start up a new thread discussing this "CK Clause" as most of the time the reason is "Player left faction without saying anything". I know in real life, your ass wouldn't kill someone just because they disappeared off a invisible list of names and ranks.

sUp5rET.png