sUp5rET.png

BlackMarket - Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jemo

Bump. Kinda want this approved.

The website is still under construction :)

I hope I will be able to start it up on Friday.

Officially, I would like to say thank you to Kdog, who gave me some items in-game to let me take some screenshots of them :)
As you can see here, the template has been changed and szyku helped me to adjust this website for mobile phones.

Bluefox

The website is still under construction :)

I hope I will be able to start it up on Friday.

Officially, I would like to say thank you to Kdog, who gave me some items in-game to let me take some screenshots of them :)
As you can see here, the template has been changed and szyku helped me to adjust this website for mobile phones.

Wow! This looks soo cool! Even more cooler due to the fact that you made this all by yourself (aswell as szyku and Kdog of course :p )

It's gonna be great! I bet.

(Added some more people to the (list of fame :D )

Last edited by a moderator:

Jemo

Wow! This looks soo cool! Even more cooler due to the fact that you made this all by yourself (And Kdog of course :p )

It's gonna be great! I bet.

Kdog has given me some items and I took screenshots of them. Szyku helped me to adjust the template of the website for mobile phones. So, don't forget to mention szyku too :)

Jemo

Start it now so we can test it out!
The website isn't ready enough - even for tests.

To do:
- Bidding system
- Notifications system
- PHP side of creating an auction.
- Private Messages
- Registration
- Admin Panel

I hope the website will be ready to start up on Friday/Saturday. We will see :)

Erron

There will be one "tiny" problem.That Market gonna be spammed as hell.What I mean is that many people will be like every second in that website and when they see a gun being sold they'll immediately buy it,and especially people with low experience in illegal Roleplay.As a result,a bunch of players will be having guns and others not.Oh and one more problem,do you have the knowledge of bringing back up the website?It's gonna be so spammed that will go down some times,trully.And,a third one,set a playtime(IG playtime) bound so new players without any RPing experience hop onto the market and start buying guns,which will be used as to DM.

Jemo

do you have the knowledge of bringing back up the website?It's gonna be so spammed that will go down some times,trully.

It won't ;) I'm gonna ask Overload if he wants to make a subdomain, database for the website. It won't go down - MTARP isn't such big server these days. Normal servers should survive even 100 people. If Overload won't give me the subdomain, I will have to buy a VPS Server - then, the server will be connected to Cloudflare that won't let the website go down. ;)

Only players with 300 hours+ will be able to register.

Jemo

I have an answer from Overload - I will get a subdomain etc. :) The website will start as soon as possible.

GR4P

I don't think it should be bound to hours.If a newbie has the money to buy one, then let him get one.Not every "newbie" has a 2/10 English knowledge with the IQ of a potato.
Also, auction / bidding perhaps isn't the best idea, you could also make it that the seller can provide his phone number and once it's been sold, page would be "deleted" or whatever.

Edit:. Forgot to state, it can turn non-RP since everyone would be bidding on guns and such, and it could easily reach like 80-90k which is I think, no need to tell you that it's a shitload of money IRL, even though not as much ingame due to economy being f****d up.

Jemo

You're right. I changed my mind - I won't make the selection between bidding and "buy now". There will be only an information about the item and you can press "buy". Afte pressing buy, you will be redirected to a subpage where you have to provide your phone number or another important information. There registration will be free for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png