sUp5rET.png

BlackMarket - Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jemo

Hello. I have an idea. I can create a website for MTARP. It would be something like ebay, where you can sell/buy drugs, weapons etc. Would you like it? Give me some additional ideas for this website ^^ The website would start in 7 days (after my ban is gone).

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Hopefully real life cops won't think it's actual illegal supplies and suddenly come knocking on your door because of your website though =))))

Jemo

@Jockeyzz
So... do I have your +1? :D

And yeah, I also hope so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
@Jockeyzz
So... do I have your +1? :D

If you give LSPD a chance to RPly attempt to take it down, of course they need to ICly find out first. And you don't share the website on forum but rather ICly in game then you have my vouch.

Jemo

If you give LSPD a chance to RPly attempt to take it down, of course they need to ICly find out first. And you don't share the website on forum but rather ICly in game then you have my vouch.

I will have to find a way to tell people IG about this website, but I think it won't be a big problem :) The website will be 'inside of the TOR network (IRL it will be in the normal internet)' so, cops will have problems with getting access to this website too.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I will have to find a way to tell people IG about this website, but I think it won't be a big problem :) The website will be 'inside of the TOR network (IRL it will be in the normal internet)' so, cops will have problems with getting access to this website too.

My idea is if they passively RP attempting to get in for a loooong time. Meaning some every day for weeks or months, they can get access. And it would start with access to it. So say you make them an account so they can look through messages and start meeting up when people execute the deals and such. However if you give LSPD a chance, of course it being hard for them and this is secretly shared fully IC then I'm down for this idea.

Jemo

My idea is if they passively RP attempting to get in for a loooong time. Meaning some every day for weeks or months, they can get access. And it would start with access to it. So say you make them an account so they can look through messages and start meeting up when people execute the deals and such. However if you give LSPD a chance, of course it being hard for them and this is secretly shared fully IC then I'm down for this idea.

Police will have to find the garage/apartment where the servers of the website are. They'd also have to find the owner of the website, so they would take it down. Or, I would make a "hacking script" for the police. They'd have full access to the website if they used it well. (like, they would be able to use the script once a day).

Jemo

I decided to make the website in such "easy style". I didn't want to make it so sweety, like facebook - it's just a black market :D Of course, the website will look better. This is the first code at the moment.

48416843686254766099.jpg

The only thing I have done until now is downloading categories from the database. What categories should I add except those?

GR4P

Some sort of OOC rule could be added of "Black Market deals can not be scammed" even though illegal, it works almost like the advert ingame.And since we can't do any sort of scams in adverts due to them being legals, this should be the same.It'd be great to have a finally secure illegal market.
Edit:. You could add illegally imported goods (Alcohol, cigarettes, and basicly everything). You could also get "illegal generics" in every tab, f.e in the weapons tab you could have supercharged Tazer, in drugs you could have those homemade chemical drugs & reagents.

Jemo

Some sort of OOC rule could be added of "Black Market deals can not be scammed" even though illegal, it works almost like the advert ingame.And since we can't do any sort of scams in adverts due to them being legals, this should be the same.It'd be great to have a finally secure illegal market.
Edit:. You could add illegally imported goods (Alcohol, cigarettes, and basicly everything). You could also get "illegal generics" in every tab, f.e in the weapons tab you could have supercharged Tazer, in drugs you could have those homemade chemical drugs & reagents.

Of course, you can't scam other players, as it is in the rules in-game.

I'm gonna add following categories:
* Special services (where you can post about services like: "can you take out this guy?" xD)
* illegaly imported goods

I will be also thinking about special accounts for admins, but give me some time.

Erron

Huge +1 about this.I had an idea aswell,why not remove the BigJ and give this thing a chance?And why not make a "faction" which will be ruled by admins controlling the guns on the server?

Jemo

4d0p1o.jpg

(the picture is in a worse quality, the website is more "colorful", without pixeles than this picture, I hope you know about it :p)
The website in its alpha version. I have lots of things to do, so I hope that I will be able to start the website on Friday ;) We'll see.

Thank you guys, that I got so many +1s. I very appreciate it :D Have fun soon! If you have any ideas, post them here.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
Start it up. Please. So many guns. So little time. +1
Also, idk why y'all say ppl cant be robbed from illegal deals / adverts.. Those rules were changed a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png