*I respect other people's property.
*I'm a good leader.
WEAKNESSES:
none of what I know.

have experince with towing?
yes in other servers.

what job are you applying for? Driver
[]Mechanic [ ] Driver [x] Seasonal Position: Seasonal Position

Why should you be hired? I want to help HEX with towing and clear the streets to make it more safe for other people.

Do you have any felony charges/active investigations against you? If yes, please list: No

Do you accept a criminal history check?: No

By signing this application, you confirm that all information given is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that any falsified or invalid information may result in your application being rejected, or if hired, any information found
false, may result in your dismissal.
You also understand and accept that not all injuries incurred may or may not be covered by Hex. Towing is a very dangerous job, and, if, upon investigation of an incident that causes personal injury, evidence is recovered that
proves lack of equipment maintinance, operator error, or the like, you may not be entitled to compensation.

Signature: Nick Rogers

Signed on (DD/MM/YYYY): 05/01/2014

(( OOC ))
What is your timezone: GMT + 2:00
Do you understand that if, you are found guilty of not obeying faction or server rules, you may be kicked from the faction,or jailed/warned/kicked/banned from the server? Yes

Ever got jailed/warned/banned? If yes, for what reason? No
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

N. Rogers Aplication Form

Last edited by a moderator:

TurtleLove

Dear Nick Rogers,

I'm sorry but your application has been denied. ( Mixing the OOC and IC part of the application. )

You may try again in 3 days.

Kinds Regards,

Rodrigo Canas, Hex Tow 'n Go.

sUp5rET.png