sUp5rET.png

Civil Case [Alexander Texas] vs [Khalil Underwood] for [1. Lack of Leadership Skills, 2. Corruption] - Case No.

Agel

[ch]SC-100[/ch]

Plaintiff (list names): Alexander Texas, Dave Texas
Case Number (for clerk):

One.
The Plaintiff (the person, business, or public entity that is suing) is:

Name: Alexander Texas
Phone: 414141
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Giggles St, Marina, House 6
Mailing Address (if different): Listed Above

If more than one Plaintiff, list next Plaintiff here:
Name: Dave Texas
Phone: 500000
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Montgomery Gas Station
Mailing Address (if different): Listed Above

Two.

The Defendant (the person, business, or public entity being sued) is:
Name: Khalil Underwood
Phone: Unknown (LSES Hotline #411)
Street Address (Street, City, State, Zip): Unknown
Mailing Address (if different): Unknown

Three.
The Plaintiff claims: The Defendant shall quit the department and receive disciplinary actions.

• [*=left]Why does the Defendant shall quit the department? LSES Commissioner Khalil Underwood should be prosecuted against for lack of leadership skills. I, Alexander Texas, were the LSES Commissioner prior to Mr. Dave Texas and the defendant.
    Due to personall issues, Mr. Dave Texas had to leave the department and therefore give up his spot as Commissioner. That's when the defendant got appointed as the Commissioner. ( I, at that time, were the Chief of Staff, denied to accepting the Commission).
    The moment the defendant was appointed as the new Commissioner, he started making decisions, without being based on comon sense or being previously discussed. Actions like: 1. Demoted all previous HC to lower ranks and promoted new employees, who had
    1 week of experience within the department. 2. Got rid of "unnecessary" vehicular equipment, such as enforcers and dive units, needed to perform SaR duties, and stored them in a warehouse, 3. He is no longer providing the needed manuals for training, but inserted
    an outdated version of a manual, which barely covered the needed training material. 4. He, himself, lacks needed knowledge for his spot. While being an LSES captain prior to his Commission, he was barely on active duty and neglected his obligations
    towards the department and the employees he had under his command, as Field Supervisor.

[*=left]If no specific date, give the time period: Date started: 20/09/2014 Through: Today

Four.
List the evidence you have regarding the claims listed in three.
  • Evidence 4.1
    • Here are pictures of the "Spare" garage
    • ZESrm6R.jpg
      g6nEn5a.jpg
      v1XEncc.jpg
      uFrXrSF.jpg
    • These vehicles were funded by me, Alexander Texas, Dave Texas, Albert Shadows, Radagen Harold and the goverment and are now getting rusty in a warehouse, although they are highly essencial for our duties.
  • Evidence 4.2
    • Lack of Leadership Skills
    • n2NYo90.jpg
      jyLq5rf.jpg
    • Gates constantly left open "for emergencies", while our property is being damaged and sprayed upon. Abandoned vehicles. When I asked a firefighter to close them, he said we are not allowed to, commissioner's order.
  • Evidence 4.3
    • Two of his employees heard us during the discussion in his office related to his leadership skills, and they will be more than happy to testify.

Five.
You must inform the Defendant (in person, in writing, or by phone) and state the offences against him, before you sue. Have you done this?

• [*=left][X] Yes ---------- [ ] No

• Information related to the communication between the plaintiff and defendant: I called the LSES hotline to inform the Commissioner about it. After a few minutes he showed up, and we went up to his office. I asked him many
    questions related to the demotion of all HC employees, who where under Dave Texas' command before he left, and he couldn't really respond to that ((He said something about inactivity, partially true to the decision. I was the only one
    inactive at that time, and I informed him about it. Everyone knew it anways)). I have never seen the new HC before in my life, and when I asked him where did they come from, he said they worked their way up. How is that even possible? Work
    their way up in 1 week! And when he said so, he asked me to leave for no reason, and attempted to call LSPD on me in order to remove me from the building. I left willingly, showing the lawsuit at the defendant, Khalil Underwood.

Six.
I understand that by filing a claim in court, I have no right to appeal this claim.

I declare, under penalty of perjury under San Andreas State law, that the information above and on any attachments to this form is true and correct.

Date: 08/10/2014 (DD/MM/YYYY) Alexander Texas Alexander Texas
Date: 08/10/2014 (DD/MM/YYYY) Dave Texas Dave Texas

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Re: [Alexander Texas] vs [Khalil Underwood] for [1. Lack of Leadership Skills, 2. Corruption]

Chief Justice,
Bradley Owens,

Case file 014 is hereby acknowledged and opened, laid forth by the Los Santos District Court under the San Andreas Judicial Circuit.

To the plaintiff(s), please notify the defendants of said case and provide proof, in writing, of such notice being supplied. Upon notification of the case to the defendant, trial process may begin ((he must reply to this thread stating he understands the lawsuit is open. If he refuses, state so)).

Regards,
Los Santos District Court.

BlueNinja

Donator
Donator
I disagree with this lawsuit. I have been with the department for 8 years as captain working my way up and have medical and firefighter experience. The garage was very jammed packed spoke with the old commissioner before moving the units to spare. When those trucks are really needed it will be summoned. Also vehicles parked on the outside is random civilans hex has been dispatched. Spay painting are random kids messing around city maintence has been dispatched as well but not sure on what day they are coming out.

Agel

Case file 014 is hereby withdrawn per plaintiff's request. Everything will be taken care of by discussion with the defendant himself.
Chief Owens, please dispose of the current lawsuit and thank you for your cooperation.

Alexander Texas

sUp5rET.png