sUp5rET.png

Administrator Update

Dear Community,

You must know that the Server Management is always looking for how we can be of assistance. We realised that our old admin system was not working properly because there were limits to what admin can do what.

We have pulled the plug out of the old system and revamped it. Here are the changes:

No more Gamemasters

The previous gamemasters lacked something: The ability to support players. They had limited commands and are pretty much useless.

No more trial admins

Of course if you are new to the admin team, you need to know the commands, how to act, etc. We believe that if you really want to become part of our team and you get through the applications, we know you can make it.
So here I present to you:
MTA:RP Staff ranking Anno 2013:

Server Support

When you join the team, you start out as Support. Your role:
  • Assist new players who are not familiar with the server or are new to the concept of Roleplaying.
  • Help out players when they got issues, such as: Bugged vehicles, accounts, being stuck.
  • Giving ADVICE in RP situations, not administrate them. (yet you can tell them they have to RP)
  • Answering general questions.
The Server Support rank is a revised GameMaster rank with more commands, the ability to recon, kick, slap, mute and teleporting vehicles.

The Moderator is just like the regular admin, they are there to enforce RP and punish the ones who are breaking the rules.

Administrator
The "new" admin rank. The Administrator handles any type of request. Vehicle requests, Interior Requests, Elevators, etc.

Lead Administrator
The Lead Administrator rank has been revised and can make & delete factions.

Head Adminstrator/Developer/Server Owner
They got a fancy Cyan colortag :)

In game their rank has been color coded just like the above. Here's a Diffrence you must know!

Server Support

They handle the General questions, just like GM's did, they can also teleport vehicles if your vehicle is bugged.

They handle small RP situations and punishes the ones who are breaking the rules, they cannot handle Vehicle or Interior requests.

Administrators
They handle Vehicle, interior, elevator and other requests.

Lead Administrator
They have the abiity to make factions, handle vPoints, Economy and Staff related issues.

Head Adminstrator/Developer/Server Owner
They MANAGE the server and lead the server staff.

What makes this system better then the previous one?
  • Solves the gap between GameMasters & Admins
  • Each member is capable of handling more reports (e.g Super Admins couldn't do interior requests).
  • The "GameMasters" are capable to support players a lot more.

All trial admins now hold the position of Moderator and all gamemasters have been merged into the Server Support position.
If you have any suggestions, questions, don't be shy to ask them.

Regards,

Server Management.

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
Not sure what to think about this, hopefully it works out for the best.

Nuby

Donator
Donator
I like this, we as support now add more eyes, increasing the rp quality by being eyes for mods and admins

Kodiak

Within being in the server of just minutes, this new administration system is excellent. I've noticed increasingly faster responses with reports.

But there's one thing that's minor that has caused me slight trouble, it's the nametags! There was many colors, which kind of mind fogged me. I think that developer & administrators should maintain the original Yellow colors, while Server Supporters should maintain the Green Colors. That way it's much easier to tell who is which, rather than having many colors.

Administrators & Developers = Yellow
Server Support = Green

Kodiak

As well I'd personally like to give a round of applause to Mittel for making such great changes to the Administration System. I thought you were only capable of changing gate codes, anyway's you proved me and as well others wrong.

E

eLst

Also;

Head+ Administrator color tag is way to similar to the new Administrator, it looks like this:

Head Administrator +
Administrator

Way to hard to tell the differences, might want to change that. :p

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator

Any Server Support applications open?

get-out-gif.gif

sUp5rET.png