sUp5rET.png

Admin commendation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loafjiggle

So, this thread is basically a place where you can commend, thank, and give a shout-out to admins and such. I feel like our admin team truly does work hard, even though sometimes they do slack off a bit. Back on topic, you can simply post below, for example you can simply be like the following; "Puppet master - Great guy, helped me a lot today" for example. Only positive intentions, this thread shall not be something abused nor shall any negative feedback be given. The sole purpose of this thread is to simply thank, appreciate, and or commend a particular admin. Furthermore, I hope this thread get stickeyd , and is around for a while!

Anyways, I'll start off by commending Rascal, for his hard work in the community, he's active and accepts a wide range of reports, he's one of the few admins that truly deserve their position. With that being said, he does not have that cliche ego just because he's a certain rank. Over all, he's a great guy, admin, and Role Player! Also, a shot-out to all those hard working admins that accept reports and abide by "reports > RP". Also, last but not least, Overload.. Overload I don't know much of him, but seems like a great guy...Taking account that he puts so much effort to get this server up and running everyday, and only has good intentions. Kudos!

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Counter-Attack

So, lately I haven't been the most charismatic or easy going person. Just due to allot of external factors; obligations, stress, and allot of other IRL issues. With that being said, I have to commend Brocily. Brocily is a hell of an admin, he's online for a long time, and not only is he online he's actually actively accepting reports whilst. Also, with what I had to say earlier, he did put up with me in a rather patient and professional manner. He was really understanding the past few days and is also a great RPer.

Furthermore, I would also like to commend the many admins that are more than just active on the forums but are actually in game filling in the empty spots and doing their best to get to every report and what not. Also, a quick shot-out to the forum admins that clean up and lock the many, pointless and irrelevant posts and threads made each day.

M

MonsterxMayhem

I have to say thanks to Livingston, he deals with my bitching and needs almost as much as Kalvy, and he hasn't killed me yet. So thanks kid :D

O

Ocean

I have to thank Brocily, this guy is fucking AMAZING (no homo intended) he's the scripter who's not supposed to take care of reports yet, he accepts all of mines and spends hours over hours helping me, to the point where I feel bad for him and let go xD.
This guy is by far the best admin from my point of view and he's also fun to chat with.

Just recently i've had issues with LaTorre's & Anderson's crime family MGing and so, he recon'd me for about an hour or so making sure to stop them and then engaged me in his RP so he could make sure there's no MGing while we're both able to roleplay.

Callum

I have to say Callum, he is cool. He does lots of report and is active loads! He is also a really good mapper and does a lot for the server behind closed doors.

O

Ocean

I have to say Callum, he is cool. He does lots of report and is active loads! He is also a really good mapper and does a lot for the server behind closed doors.

You've never answered a single report of mines < / 3.
Well, maybe one xD.
You're cool ._.

O

Ocean

You've never answered a single report of mines < / 3.
Well, maybe one xD.
You're cool ._.

T

Tsubaki

That sexy ass Tsubaki is the best admin of them all, he ain't fraid of nuthing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png