sUp5rET.png

Ace St. Vatos

Semih

Donator
Donator
2kzlM

About Ace St. Vatos
Ace St. Vatos was founded by Juan Torres, his friends ; Sucre Torres, Efren Marques and Sebastian Paceus. The members used to live in Mexico, Guadajalara. In Guadajalara, they runned a small, a simple gang. They were feared by the local people, but they were not really known city neither whole country widely. They were doing simple jobs such as ; Drug Dealing, Gun Dealing, Forced Rape, Illegal possession of weapons, aid and abett, robbery. The local police always wanted them, whilst they always managed to escape. The gang was actually grouped in 1988, when Juan decided to mess with the big mafiosos around the Guadajalara. The Mexican Cartel, was the biggest crime empire in whole Mexico, and they were based on the city of Gudajalara. Before, these events, between Mexican Cartel and Ace St. Vatos, they were not actually the Ace St. Vatos, and neither was in Los Santos. But the whole events shaped the current situation. The Ace St. Vatos were known as the Guadajalara Chicos, and had so many members before the current four members had to escape to Los Santos. The Guadajalara Chicos were a simple local gang, who did not mess with the big boys around Mexico, and only was harming weak people, when the leader, Fernando Grandero, decided to higher their goal to eliminate all the big crime syndicates around country. Their first target was the México leones, who was mainly located at the outskirts of the city of New Mexico. After a set of harsh gang wars, the Guadajalara Chicos was able to win the set of wars. However, they were still not too powerful to attack to the Mexican Cartel, cause they had power, money, everything...Fernando said to his members : 'Ey, Carnals ! We gon' pop those mofo Mexican Cartel', suddenly since the gang won a war against the Mexico leones, they thought they was too powerful, all cheered up and hopped into their Tahoma's then drove to the main compound of the cartel. However, the Cartel fucked The Gudajalara Chicos up, and most of the members were dead. All left from the gang was ; Juan Torres, Sucre Torres, Efren Marques and Sebastian Paceus, and since the Cartel was trying to catch them, they quickly took whatever they had, and hopped into a train to Los Santos, ****** States of America. When they arrived to the Unity Station, they tried to find a place, and they found a place just for them ! Just behind the Unity Station, where all latinos live, the Willowfield, Ace Street. They re-grouped their gang there, and their name became Ace St. Vatos.

The Rank Structure

Jefe (Boss) - Leader of the Gang, Identifiable by a tattoo of important woman in his life, on his forearm and bicep.

Mano Derecha / Capitano (Left Hand / Captain) - Second highest in the higherarchy, Identifiable by a XIII under the eyebrow, or a MARAVILLA tattooed around the neck.

Vato del Jefe (Friend of the Boss) - OG, Long-time respected member, Identifiable by an X3 tattoo over the gut and torso area.

Pandillero (Gangster) - Has "Put in work" for the gang, and shown true faith for the barrio. Identifiable by the words "Green Pride" on his chest.

Solado [1-Uno 2-Dos 3-Tres 4 -Cuatro] (Soldier) - Has gained some respect in the barrio, but still trying to prove themselfs, Identifiable by a Mexican Eagle, Virgin Marry, or Praying Man tattoo on the left arm.

Cholo - A basic ragged mameber, Identifiable by a crossed out TAX on the back-side of the hand, near the joint of the thumb.

The Members

Jefe: Juan Torres

Mano Derecha / Capitano: Censored to prevent MG

Vato del Jefe: Censored to prevent MG

Pandillero: Censored to prevent MG

Solado: Censored to prevent MG

Cholo: Censored to prevent MG

Rules

IC Rules

*You would be walking in the hood, you'd see a list of rules, written on Juan's apartment wall and not in a neat way, with blue spraytag. As you get closer, you would be able to read this.*

- Once you're in the gang, you cannot leave, if you do, we have the right to kill you. ((CK Clause))
- Don't snitch anything to foes and the cops !
- If you find some firearms and drugs, share with the gang.
- If you see cops, or any enemies approaching to the hood, directly inform Juan.
- Do not use your gun everywhere, we don't want cops on our asses, just use in a very big or emergency situation.
- If you get arrested, you know nothing.
- If you encounter a enemy gang, and if they are not superior in number, try to attack them, IF you are in a not crowded, silent place.
- Make sure to keep the hood safe.
- Always wear the blue bandanna
- Always wear the right clothes and our colors.
- Don't be a fuckin' coward, you're representing Ace St. Vatos

OOC Rules
- Don't do deathmatching, if you do once, you will be suspended from the faction for two day. On the second offence, you will be demoted and on the third offence, you will be kicked & blacklisted from our faction.
- Don't use your guns on the first resort, this is one of the MOST important rules, and same punishments would be applied with deathmatching rules.
- Please use common sense rule, so don't directly attack someone with your gun, especially when you're in a public place, such as IGS. Use your fists, or your bat first.
- Do not metagame over PM or /f.
- Do not provoke police, we don't want cops on our asses without reason.
- Don't keep messing with other legal factions/goverment factions etc.
- All the server rules apply.

Members Roleplaying together :

2kzQX
-- Carnals, chillin' in the hood, showing the special gang sign.

2kzTb
-- Members dealing drugs.

2kzVj
-- Dealing weapons with the niggas

Thanks for taking your time, hope you enjoyed the thread !

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Audi

Another gang. Lets get robbed more!. Nah, I\
don't really like the fact theres so many gangs. Nice thread, but the gangs SUCKKKKKKKK. Gosh. -1

Semih

Donator
Donator
don't really like the fact theres so many gangs. Nice thread, but the gangs SUCKKKKKKKK. Gosh. -1

So the only reason is that the gangs suck ? Well I know there are lots of gangs in the game but we are in lack of the latino gangs, which is a vast majority of Los Angeles, and the game is set in L.S which is originally L.A so, we need to have these kinda gangs, thanks for the opinion though.

Neptune

Donator
Donator
I gotta agree with Semih.

And my opinion on your quote : Gangs suck.
Why do they suck, cuz 80% of RPers RP gangsters?
You shouldn't judge a new gang like that, the others may suck... This one may be good.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
another one.... can't wait to see how this goes...

Hope you prove me wrong.

Lumimies

Banned User
Donator
This section is reserved for pictures & RP logs !
mtascreen20130319214420.png

*Efren Marquez walks along broken street towards Sebastian apartment *
Should I put sum' colours 'round walls, I thin' our big puta' won't take
it as bad thin', eh' ...
*Efren Marquez goes to infront of Sebastian apartment and knocks few times with his
apartment wooden door with rusty hinges, but no one answers*

Eh, fuck this' ele' isn't at home', im just makin' lil' bit colors ..
*Efren Marquez takes few steps to right from apartmendoor, and reaches his right
hand in to his trousers back leftpocket, and takes out black spraycan - Shaking
it up and down in motion, and popping spraycan cover to the ground.*

* Starts spraying to the wall Ace St Vatos Logo with spraycan - Smiling same
time widely . *

* Spray would be ready, and Efren would pick the spraycancover from ground and
add it to spraycan and after that inserting spraycan to his trousers left backpocket and smiling same time .*

Ey', looks freakin' good, I thin' ma' ele' likes 'bout dis' art !

Last edited by a moderator:

strawberryhero

<b><span style="color:#007AA3">Alvin Drako</span><
Donator

I partially agree with you, Audi. Though I think this story deserves to be included in the server as a faction, aswell as we're in lack of latino gangs. +1 from me, mofos! :)

Lumimies

Banned User
Donator
Oh, and I didn't remember to say the story is freaking awesome !
Nice job Semih !
P.S. Or atleast I like about it .
So +1 from me !

arrowfire43

Eh, I don't like gangs, but you seem to have something going here besides Mafia or something like the Ballaz, it's new, fresh, can actually RP better than some gangs (No offense)

+1

Jojo

-1 Negative from me because.. they dont have no good rp pics to prove there good, and they are looking bad to me.. only two people in the pics and it dont show no rp lmao

Semih

Donator
Donator
-1 Negative from me because.. they dont have no good rp pics to prove there good, and they are looking bad to me.. only two people in the pics and it dont show no rp lmao

We started the faction today, the pictures are representitive, and howcome you can judge our roleplay whilst you never saw us in game, we will post new pictures as soon as we start to RP.

P.S : And another reason is that we actually did RP but I had to keep /clearchat for constantly getting messages from admin chat & keep getting admin warning, so therefore your statement is invalid, and I believe our members are quality roleplayers, and I suggest you to comment in this way if you actually see our roleplay.
Thanks for the comment , even though it's kinda invalid statement imo.

Neptune

Donator
Donator

Why are you judging their faction by the pictures?
They post the pictures so you guys can see where are they RPing (hotspot of their RP) Etc.
They make it easier for you to find them, to RP with them.

And the pictures aren't anything.
You need to RP with them in game to see how good they really are... And I can tell you, Semih is a good RPer.

NRKswishy

Nice to see someone moved in on the MS13 turf even after the gang warned you. Lol let the mexican battles begin

sUp5rET.png