• Power G@ming
  • Meta G@ming
  • Death Matching
  • Revenge Killing
  • Player Kill
  • Character Kill
  • Corruption

Terms Explained

In Character - In Character means exactly what it states, you're playing as your character, not as your actual self.

Out of Character - Out of Character means you're out of character which means you're no longer roleplaying your character that is in game. Only Administrators can approve of someone being Out of Character!

Power G@ming - Power G@ming is doing actions that are not realistic In Real Life, or not letting others respond to your /me's.

Meta G@ming - Meta G@ming is using Out of Character information In Character. The most common form of Meta G@ming can be reading someones nametag, and calling them by their name In Character. Or using Out of Character chats, such as Personal Messaging, Faction Chat, or OOC chat for In Character information.

Death Matching - Death Matching is when you kill another person or persons for no reason at all. Or killing someone for an Out of Character reason. Also killing someone with out /me's can also fall into Death Matching.

Revenge Killing - Revenge Killing is when someone kills you, leaving you Player Killed, so you decide to come back and kill them. But this is not allowed because when you're player killed, you've lost all memory of what lead to your death.

Player Kill - Player Kill is when someone kills you, but you're not exactly dead. It's presumed that you were brought back to the hospital and cured. When you've been PK'd you lose all memory of what lead to your death.

Character Kill - Character Kill is when someone kills you, and your character is dead permanently. In order to Character Kill someone, you must request it on the forums. There's only one exception to as where requesting Character Kills is not necessary and that's if it involved SWAT killing someone.

Corruption - Corruption is when you're in a Government Faction, such as Police Departments, and you go out and do something illegal. In most cases you will be kicked from the current faction you were corrupt in, and get an administration jail of 60 minutes.

Roleplay Commands

Below is the most common commands used to roleplay.

/me [Text]
/do [Test]
/t (or just hit T on the keyboard) [Text]
/s [Text]
/w [ID] [Text]

/me's Are used to describe actions.
/do's Are used to describe scenes, emotions, visual, and also responses to others /me's or /do's.
/t Is used to speak In Character
/s Is used to scream In Character
/w Is used to whisper In Character

Here's a scinerio where most of the commands above will be used. Lets say I was walking down the sidewalk, and I met up with a gangster who did not like me, so I'm just walking by, and he decided to punch me in the face.

Tyrone Wells <- Gangster
Bob Cents <- Victim

Tyrone Wells shifts his head towards Bob <- Action
Bob Cents stops walking and stares at Tyrone <- Action
Tyrone Wells winds back his right hand, forcefully sending it towards Bob's facial area, attempting to hit Bob. <- Action
*The punch would hit Bob in the right side of the face, sending Bob stuttering back* ((Bob Cents)) <- Response
Bob Cents screams: My face! God damn it I never did anything to you!!! <- Screaming
Tyrone Wells says: Get the hell out of my area, you know the drill punk. <- Speaking
*You would see a cut with blood dribbling down it on the side of Bob's face* ((Bob Cents)) <- Visual Description
Bob Cents turns around, walking the opposite way of Tyrone. <- Action

What is Roleplay?

Roleplay is acting as you would in real life, not acting as yourself. But acting as the role of the character you take on. So if you're for say are a Police Officer in game, you would act as a police officer. If you were a medic, you would act as a medic, so on and so forth.

How do I start?

First of all you will want to create a character. When making him, decide on who you want to roleplay as? a gangster? mafia? police officer?. Once you've made up your mind, you will want to chose a name that will suit you character. Then you will want to dress your character based on what type of life style they're going to live, let's say you want to be a gangster, don't go an dress him up in a nice suit. Put some gangster clothes on that sucker. Once you've made your character, walk around the city find some people to talk to. Make friends with people who are in your social class.

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png