sUp5rET.png

Tri-Town Boyz.

Cisto

1_TOP_IMAGE.png
LSPD1.png
Los Santos Police Department,
“There has been a sudden rush of Methamphetamine flooding into Los Santos. We have gathered intelligence that it’s originally coming from super labs within Mexico, then smuggled across the border to San Fierro, re-rocked and distributed in Los Santos. We suspect that it is related to Asian gangs that have been appearing within Los Santos and we have already launched an investigation.“

image1.jpg

“I done seen people get shot out here, I’ve seen people get stabbed out here, I saw the police get beat up, I’ve seen people just go crazy. I’ve seen people die on the street with needles in their arm, I’ve seen people died with a crack pipe in they mouth; it’ll be their last hit and the heart’ll just stop. I seen it, I’ve seen it all.”

Methamphetamine is considered one of the most physically damaging drugs, even compared to crack cocaine and heroin. It turns once normal human beings into zombies, leaving their loved ones behind for the euphoria caused by crystal meph. Its infection spreads to the deprived areas of America and takes over, filling the streets with pipes, needles and disease. It is particularly popular within the gay community, due to its effects of increased energy and arousal, making HIV easily spreadable. Methamphetamine in San Andreas is 90% pure and half the price, and a single hit can last up to 12 hours, making it much more economical. Many drug addicts have converted from crack to methamphetamine, to get more bang for their buck.

“When I was young, I used to watch my mother sell drugs. I just grew into it.”

image2.jpg

“I think I’ll never get out the ghetto, I might be stuck here for the rest of my life, I might just die down here, who knows. It’s hard down here.”

Tri-Town has a dark reputation for gang-wars, drive-by’s, murder, armed robberies, car theft and drugs. Over the years, several gangs have taken over Willowfield, making it one of Los Santos’ most deprived area’s. It’s infested with crack cocaine, heroin and lately, methamphetamine. Although predominantly Asian, it does have its fair share of African American’s. It’s currently under control of an Asian street-gang named the “Tri-Town Boyz”, making most of its in-come by distribution of methamphetamine, accompanied by burglary, armed robbery and car theft. It has a fearsome reputation for killing, known to kill and terrorise over even a couple of dollars. It’s suspected that the gang is ran by a higher level of organized crime of an Asian organization, but there’s no proof of that as of yet.

“People that don’t pay, I rough ‘em up. I might give ‘em a black eye, break their jaw, break their finger, an arm, it don’t matter. There’s a couple of people I’ve had to chase down, and I don’t like to run. If I run, and I catch you, it’s going to be worser, you don’t have it, I got to break somethin’.”
OOC

We expect all members to de****p their character accordingly. We will not respect nor allow a member to instantly begin “gang-banging”. We prefer members to RP teenagers and sometimes even children as it portrays a more realistic approach to being a gang member. Beginning using a gun and selling drugs is a big thing, so we would appreciate it if you acted as if so ICly.

Tri-Town Boyz consist of mainly Asian males, including Cambodian, Chinese, Filipino, Vietnamese, Korean and Taiwanese and on rare occasions, blacks. We role-play a street gang who specify mainly in methamphetamine distribution. We do not actually role-play cooking the meth but we do role-play packaging it and sometimes modifying it.

Me and other members of the hierarchy aim to provide our members with unique role-play and keep everyone within the faction busy and have them filled with excitement as soon as they role-play with us.

We do expect a certain standard of role-play and a certain amount of effort to be put into the faction, which includes:
  • • Maintain a realistic character with a unique personality and set of emotions.
    • Follow server rules.
    • Create realistic and enjoyable role-play for people around you to the best of your ability.
    • Keep In Character at all times. If you have to speak to someone OOC use the /pm function.
    • Upload screenshots of your role-play to allow the hierarchy and the outside community to see your role-play.

We reserve the right to CK you if you choose to join us. We reserve the right to PK you if you RP with us. We will only do this for valid IC reasons.

Deli

A'igh, 'dis looks nice! If you get unban I'll be happy to join this group but until then I'll roll around with Calle' 13.. Unless you have decided to quit Calle' 13 then I'll be done with it.

Cody411

Donator
Donator
A'yo, just adding. Would be awesome to join this group and gang and make it to the king off illegals, heh, this just looks so nice! ;)

Cisto

Well guys, I have eventually been unbanned and yes! I am bringing Tri Town back to life! lets do this!

sUp5rET.png