Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Appreciate an Administrator

Appreciate an Administrator

Got something good to say? Let it spill out!

Doesn't take much, a name and a few words is all it takes. Inform the community about your experience and who you love!

Admin, GameMaster, whoever!
    Last edited by Beatty; March 28th, 2013 at 02:32 AM.
    I know, up on top you are seeing great sights, but down here at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
    Dr. Seuss, Yertle the Turtle and Gertrude McFuzz

Contact me: here.

Alvin Drako
    Samuel Bryant
    Atheist
    Bump!

Deleted all posts, as we have gotten alot of new admins, and alot of new players
    Let's start appreciating our admins again, keep this thread clean, it's not meant as a flame thread, it is meant as an appreciation thread!

Note:
    By "Administrator" we mean from Server Support to Community Owner, not only the 'Administrator' rank.
    strawberryhero
    Characters:
    Alvin Drako
    Freelancer
    Samuel Bryant
    Hex Tow 'n Go
    "It's a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for.
    It's the opposite. We have nothing to die for, we have everything to live for."

- Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryhero View Post
    Bump!

Deleted all posts, as we have gotten alot of new admins, and alot of new players
    Let's start appreciating our admins again, keep this thread clean, it's not meant as a flame thread, it is meant as an appreciation thread!

Note:
    By "Administrator" we mean from Server Support to Community Owner, not only the 'Administrator' rank.

I agree we have to respect and appreciate admins but you guys are making a huge mistake here.
    What mistake?
    It's not all about 'appreciate admins', by threads like this I mention 'administrators' are different as 'normal players'. The NORMAL players, donators , ex-admins, just the active players. All the people at the server have to be appreciated. Think about it.

You should make a thread like; Appreciate our players!
    Famous/Active characters
    Jojo Oranginez
    Origin: Jamaica
    Fredrique Monpere
    Origin: France
    Rodrigo Canas
    Origin: Hawaii
    Henri Oranginez
    Origin: Jamaica

I keep movin'

Banned User
    Thanks to Jockeyzz for being a baws, a saviour and just the sexiest guy. Anyone agree?

Thanks Fallen for being the most sexiest person alive.
    Ex-Assistant Head of Player Reports
    Ex-MTA-RP Administrator
    6-Year Roleplayer

Hex Tow'n Go
    Vice President
    Ello is a mean person, Mittell always talks, Jokeyzz siggy is confusing, strawberryherro is never nice to me, TheGuyNL is not nice to me, DubstepxR hates me. Now I just named all my favorite admins and the ones I didn't mention no worries I probably don't know you yet, or I just haven't found you ig. All of the comments are not true. Ello is a good guy, wish he would answer his messages but... Mittell is a hell of a scripter, Callum was better but he is good. Jokkeyzz is a nice guy. Strawberryherro is wonderful. TheGuyNL is a very helpful person to be around and a nice person. And now for DubstepxR, wonderful Lead admin, good friend, all around nice person.

MTARP User Mittell "Shaggy" Buurman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff53 View Post
    Ello is a mean person, Mittell always talks, Jokeyzz siggy is confusing, strawberryherro is never nice to me, TheGuyNL is not nice to me, DubstepxR hates me. Now I just named all my favorite admins and the ones I didn't mention no worries I probably don't know you yet, or I just haven't found you ig. All of the comments are not true. Ello is a good guy, wish he would answer his messages but... Mittell is a hell of a scripter, Callum was better but he is good. Jokkeyzz is a nice guy. Strawberryherro is wonderful. TheGuyNL is a very helpful person to be around and a nice person. And now for DubstepxR, wonderful Lead admin, good friend, all around nice person.

I always talk else no one will ever receive my wisdom and will eventually die without knowing my amazing wise words: "Bounce your head on a pogostick and do the mamba"
    Ex-MTA:RP Head of Develópment
    Ex-MTA:RP Second in Command

"We Jigglin' err" - Red812

MTARP User
    I like all people. Exceppptttt LiqueFire..LiqueFire is a dumb a** you gotta agree on that.

I want to appriciate Tyrone_Jenkins AKA Dignitize!
    He is a good ass Server support, which gets alot of hate he does NOT deserve. He is the most active SS, and has over 510 reports, more than me. He works his ass off for this server, and all he gets is hate and negative comments.. He is FAIR, polite, a good friend and a good RPer.. If someone deserves Moderator, it's him! Who else of the SS staff deserves it? Dignitize is really showing that he cares about the server, and the players.

He respects players and does a hell of a good job!

For fuck sake, give him some gratitude and give him the feedback he deserves for once!

Banned User
    Eh... I like Mortennt, and Dboy814 the Best.. Jessie is ALWAYS on my ass, eLst is Ok.. Jockeyzz is like Fuck you ( I say that in my mind, lol )

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast