Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's going on here?!

MTARP User

What's going on here?!

Hi all i'm a old MTARP player i do look and try keep up with what is happening with the server as i have alot of good memories of playing on here . But i never see anyone online. I know there was a reset but i know a reset has happened before and it never made loads of players quit ! What is the problem and explain what it is so maybe someone can fix it . Maybe the game itself has died out and people have just got bored of the game itself not the actual server whats understandable as that is what happened to me.

Re: What's going on here?!

Quote Originally Posted by lnanch1988 View Post
    Hi all i'm a old MTARP player i do look and try keep up with what is happening with the server as i have alot of good memories of playing on here . But i never see anyone online. I know there was a reset but i know a reset has happened before and it never made loads of players quit ! What is the problem and explain what it is so maybe someone can fix it . Maybe the game itself has died out and people have just got bored of the game itself not the actual server whats understandable as that is what happened to me.
    the problem? yes, there have been resets before. only, overload sold this server to crucial, the new owner. overload sells server, gets money, keeps scripts, opens new server with scripts he "sold", takes players, made a few grand out of all this.
    Hold ma beer and watch this!

Community Manager
    Roleplay+
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by tbagg1597 View Post
    the problem? yes, there have been resets before. only, overload sold this server to crucial, the new owner. overload sells server, gets money, keeps scripts, opens new server with scripts he "sold", takes players, made a few grand out of all this.
    More or less true. And if the game died out then idk why is mta having over 10k players on at a time. The current players I knew, they were either really good players with life problems, so they don't have time. And then there is stat whores who used all there Vpoints to buy everything they need.
    But as pay2win was removed they can't have any of those boosts

Quote Originally Posted by GamingBox View Post
    More or less true. And if the game died out then idk why is mta having over 10k players on at a time. The current players I knew, they were either really good players with life problems, so they don't have time. And then there is stat whores who used all there Vpoints to buy everything they need.
    But as pay2win was removed they can't have any of those boosts
    On point man
    Hold ma beer and watch this!

I left because I got invited to be an admin on a server with a playerbase that is much more consistant. I enjoyed my time on this server, but as all of us knows, sooooo much has changed. I know there are those like tbagg who will always be loyal, and don't take my leaving as being disloyal. I have absolutely nothing against this server. But realisticly, if you got an offer for a job where you could make a much bigger impact, wouldn't you take it?

Quote Originally Posted by greenops011 View Post
    But realisticly, if you got an offer for a job where you could make a much bigger impact, wouldn't you take it?
    depends on the pay

i didnt get paid
    he gon leak like a song..

ex-lead administrator
    long lived legend

MTARP User

I would love to see the player base it had once before but i just checked again now to see and 0 people on the server . I think the server has died and Overload done the right choice like Sir Alex Ferguson did and bailed at the right time knowing this was happening .

MTA:RP Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Import View Post
    depends on the pay

i didnt get paid
    Why you lying? Every single person that played on the server paid you. We all called you a 'nigger'. That's your form of payment.
    Name Faction Rank Status
    Michael Norris Hex Tow N' Go Head Driver Alive
    Blake Jackson Blackout Sprint King Alive
    Donald Twinkie State Police Department Assistant Colonel Alive

Quote Originally Posted by Stupid View Post
    Why you lying? Every single person that played on the server paid you. We all called you a 'nigger'. That's your form of payment.
    well ur not wrong my azn frend
    he gon leak like a song..

ex-lead administrator
    long lived legend

Community Management
    Web Developer
    Twitch Affiliate

Haven't been at PC in a week at least lol, working 5 days a week now along with school so who knows anymore lmao
    My Social Media:

Community Manager

Head of Administration
    Server Supervisor
    Need anything? Shoot me a PM!

Good laugh:
    Trial Administrator (procipez) Sarah Fayde: Connor fuck gf's
    Community Manager (Hidden) (Kdog549) Connor Stone: im gay
    Trial Administrator (procipez) Sarah Fayde: oh
    Trial Administrator (procipez) Sarah Fayde: fuck bf's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast