Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How did YOU discover MTARP?

MTARP User

Re: How did YOU discover MTARP?

I was wanking in a sock and then when you know....... i smacked down on the keyboard and my laptop started going mad downloading MTA and then i was still you know ...... and i spammed another button hitting MTA RP.... I've been banned many times but i willl always remember pissing on people body whilst they was getting beaten to death... Miss you Tyrone . This was probably 2013 so yeah i'm big boy now and don't need a sock anymore i know what real girls are now . I used to be rich ingame and had many houses and cars , Broom broom get out mah car.............. Do miss MTA but its not what it used to be for me !

Quote Originally Posted by lnanch1988 View Post
    I was wanking in a sock and then when you know....... i smacked down on the keyboard and my laptop started going mad downloading MTA and then i was still you know ...... and i spammed another button hitting MTA RP.... I've been banned many times but i willl always remember pissing on people body whilst they was getting beaten to death... Miss you Tyrone . This was probably 2013 so yeah i'm big boy now and don't need a sock anymore i know what real girls are now . I used to be rich ingame and had many houses and cars , Broom broom get out mah car.............. Do miss MTA but its not what it used to be for me !
    That is a beautiful story sir, I hope to see you in game pissing on people as you were before.
    Hold ma beer and watch this!

Feelsbadman

Quote Originally Posted by lnanch1988 View Post
    Are you ok?
    Character name Faction - Rank
    Jeffrey Dinapoli Blackout

I wish it was 2014 again.

Community Manager
    Roleplay+
    Legend

Well. Before I even started to play MTA, I was at my friends house. When I saw him playing MTA:SA on a trucking server I though hmm thats nice. But after that I frogot that thengame existes. Well fast foward a year. I remebered about MTA when I got bored playing GTA. So I downloaded and start getting on server, looking around and there I find a roleplay server. I played it for a moment. Well shit cant do anything. So after alot of roleplay servers. I found MTA:Rp and was here since

me and kdog discoverd this place when we where looking for a freeroam server, thought it was cool so we stayed, didnt learn how to properly roleplay for like 6 monthes, amazing how i made it that far before a admin actually taught me how to roleplay lmao, i didnt even know what /do was for 6 monthes either, but it was great

So seems like alot of people just stumbled across it. Why don't we change the server title and make it more noticable, but still professional? Not like the ones all like "50 mill starting cash" but like "Multitheft Auto Roleplay - MTAs best roleplay server" would probably attract new players

Faction Leader

Quote Originally Posted by tbagg1597 View Post
    So seems like alot of people just stumbled across it. Why don't we change the server title and make it more noticable, but still professional? Not like the ones all like "50 mill starting cash" but like "Multitheft Auto Roleplay - MTAs best roleplay server" would probably attract new players
    The name of the server isn't going to change anything... It's the scripting features, administration structure and efficiency, and community member involvement that makes or breaks a community. We're lacking on all three!
    Former Trial Administrator
    Former Faction Leader of SPD & LSPD

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    The name of the server isn't going to change anything... It's the scripting features, administration structure and efficiency, and community member involvement that makes or breaks a community. We're lacking on all three!
    None of this does any good unless people continually find a reason to connect to this server. New people will join if they know about it. But this is a thread where your supposed to explain how you discovered this server, then we can all come up with ideas to help out.

Community Manager
    Roleplay+
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by tbagg1597 View Post
    None of this does any good unless people continually find a reason to connect to this server. New people will join if they know about it. But this is a thread where your supposed to explain how you discovered this server, then we can all come up with ideas to help out.
    But dosentit sound that ur a douche if you say its the best rp server.
    I think Im with Kodiak. No need to change anything with the server name

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12