View Poll Results: Should we have a full reset?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, let's go for a reset!

28 57.14%
  • No way, I like it how it is!

21 42.86%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Resetting

Resetting

Obviously it appears some people feel very strongly about resetting the server. This is unaffiliated with the administration but why don't we - as a community - discuss our views towards a reset.

Obviously a reset would come alongside a new economic and vehicle system. Perhaps a new property system too to allow private rentals, etc.

Thanks
    HaveADream
    Name Faction Role
    Charles Stark Los Santos Rock Radio DJ
    Alice Willhelson None None

Estonian
    MTA:RP Veteran
    Fatman

Re: Resetting

So that means if i had 62m you left me with 6.1m? And didnt say anything about it in forums or nothing you guys are taking money away

Quote Originally Posted by derbi View Post
    So that means if i had 62m you left me with 6.1m? And didnt say anything about it in forums or nothing you guys are taking money away
    The issue you're having isn't related to this, make a ticket and they will look into it.

Active characters:

- Riccardo "Fatman" Whirlen (LSPD Commander)
    - Sheldon Dashawn (Walking around)
    - Sakaku Takashi (The Golden Lotus founder)

Lace up your boots, cause I'm about to shoot
    A true motherfucker going out for the loot

Quote Originally Posted by derbi View Post
    That's nothing I have even the slightest bit of control over or to handle. Take it up with Senior Administration on the ticket center.

When voting please remember a reset could only come aside a new economic, vehicle and perhaps property system to ensure we don't end in the same situation as we are in now.
    Name Faction Role

I feel the economy definetly needs a re thinking. I think limiting character numbers would be helpful which would force players to choose a life and stick with it. if being a cop is getting boring then move onto somethign else in that life dont just give up and try something different. this works for all types of life styles. I personally have used 3 characters since being on this server. i have created some before but never RPed with them to much. I feel this would help big time boosting sales and jobs in areas when and where needed.

as for what recently happened im not sure I have a active ticket and im sure will be handled ina good manor as usual. I only RP on this server and look forward to it becoming a well populated server again.

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoJackson View Post
    I feel the economy definetly needs a re thinking. I think limiting character numbers would be helpful which would force players to choose a life and stick with it. if being a cop is getting boring then move onto somethign else in that life dont just give up and try something different. this works for all types of life styles. I personally have used 3 characters since being on this server. i have created some before but never RPed with them to much. I feel this would help big time boosting sales and jobs in areas when and where needed.

as for what recently happened im not sure I have a active ticket and im sure will be handled ina good manor as usual. I only RP on this server and look forward to it becoming a well populated server again.
    I agree, many people don't know what to do with their lives but in MTA:RP I feel everyone knows everything about themselves. Charles Stark was the Director of SAN before Stark Corporation.
    Name Faction Role

If its a server reset, do we need to create new characters aswell? Cause that would be awesome.
    o

Community Management
    Web Developer
    Twitch Affiliate

Waiting for the reply of people threatening chargebacks.
    My Social Media:

Community Manager

Head of Administration
    Server Supervisor
    Need anything? Shoot me a PM!

Good laugh:
    Trial Administrator (procipez) Sarah Fayde: Connor fuck gf's
    Community Manager (Hidden) (Kdog549) Connor Stone: im gay
    Trial Administrator (procipez) Sarah Fayde: oh
    Trial Administrator (procipez) Sarah Fayde: fuck bf's

Quote Originally Posted by Kdog549 View Post
    Who cares at this point, it's not Crucials money
    Name Faction Role

Quote Originally Posted by Kdog549 View Post
    If they do, they know the consequences. The donation dispute rule still applys. You chargeback, you get banned. Plain and simple

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast