View Poll Results: Should we have a full reset?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, let's go for a reset!

28 57.14%
  • No way, I like it how it is!

21 42.86%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Resetting

Re: Resetting

Quote Originally Posted by HaveADream View Post
    Perhaps a new property system too to allow private rentals, etc.

Thanks
    HaveADream
    This. I've been wanting to do this for like, forever lmao

Everyone is saying that a "reset" will make us loose half of our player base but you're missing the point. We already have lost "half of our player base" so there isn't much to worry about. If this reset is done correctly, we could GAIN players.

Banned User

Right now me and the head admin team are definately not on board of this idea for a multitude of reasons.
    If you can get the entire community and the staff on board we can speak about it.

Until then this idea probably won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Crucial View Post
    Right now me and the head admin team are definately not on board of this idea for a multitude of reasons.
    If you can get the entire community and the staff on board we can speak about it.

The only reason you could have is because of charge backs, if you have
    any other reasons then i would love to hear them.

But you don't.

Active characters:

- Riccardo "Fatman" Whirlen (LSPD Commander)
    - Sheldon Dashawn (Walking around)
    - Sakaku Takashi (The Golden Lotus founder)

Lace up your boots, cause I'm about to shoot
    A true motherfucker going out for the loot

Quote Originally Posted by Crucial View Post

There's no way we can make a fair new economy system without it at this point, I have an updated proposal but it's going to require, as the people that founded your country once said....

A New World.
    Name Faction Role
    Charles Stark Los Santos Rock Radio DJ
    Alice Willhelson None None

Quote Originally Posted by Stick View Post
    The only reason you could have is because of charge backs, if you have
    any other reasons then i would love to hear them.

But you don't.
    This.

Copied this from another thread where i posted this but it seems to be more valuable here:

Reset:
    Yeah, obviously no one likes to be reset but for just a minute can we think about it? Talking to all you statwhores out there, aren't you bored?
    Yeah you got your 20 cars and yeah you got your 15 property's that you never use. Now what? Drive around and just complain how bored you are?
    For just a minute don't think about the stats you have but the fun you most likely had getting to the point where you are now.
    You're here for the purpose of RP, to have fun and to enjoy your time on MTA:RP right? What if we all go back to the point where
    we actually had to do something to get to the point you are now? Yeah you won't have your millions that are just stacking up
    on your backaccount, or all those cars you never use.

Now there's two ways you can go, everyone understands and agrees that you worked hard for it or you have possibly
    donated your lunch money for a month but really your here for fun right? As soon as the economy gets back to
    a normal state people will start working for their money. That means that people will actually start RP'ing because
    they want to become someone. You know you can drive around for hours with your expensive cars and just be bored,
    or you can make the decision to agree to a reset and actually BE that person that want change and want to see
    this community getting somewhere because trust me everything is still possible but it all starts with you, the person.

So give up your fancy boring life and start fresh because you ain't gonna tell me that your still having fun with all your
    money and besides that it's pointless being "rich" if everone is rich. All that's causing is that new players will either
    be flooded with money or just not bother because no one cba to RP anymore because they got all they want
    and they simply forget the purpose of this game which is having fun.

Active characters:

No, as it means my car v12 + awd + tint would go? and i'll just charge back all my shit, i spent ages trying to get money and the car legit, will charge back.
    Skrt Skrt.
    Bilbo is cool

Quote Originally Posted by Myth View Post
    No, as it means my car v12 + awd + tint would go? and i'll just charge back all my shit, i spent ages trying to get money and the car legit, will charge back.
    Don't say stuff like "spend ages trying to get money" if you've just donated bruh.

It's just a stat, who knows the server owner might decide to sell those perks for in game money at a decent rate.
    They're working on making the server less pay 2 win thus creating oppertunity to actually put it in game instead
    of having to donate.

Now put it all aside bro, are you having fun on the server or not? Because if you do then i can understand but i doubt you do.
    So you cruise around in your car all the time having fun eh? Is it really worth that much keeping your virtual money?
    We could all start over and start at 0. Don't get me wrong i got stats aswell and millions but i don't care because
    i had a lot more fun gaining all that then spending it.

Don't you think? Did you enjoy getting at the point you are now?

Active characters:

Quote Originally Posted by Stick View Post
    Don't say stuff like "spend ages trying to get money" if you've just donated bruh.

It's just a stat, who knows the server owner might decide to sell those perks for in game money at a decent rate.
    They're working on making the server less pay 2 win thus creating oppertunity to actually put it in game instead
    of having to donate.

Now put it all aside bro, are you having fun on the server or not? Because if you do then i can understand but i doubt you do.
    So you cruise around in your car all the time having fun eh? Is it really worth that much keeping your virtual money?
    We could all start over and start at 0. Don't get me wrong i got stats aswell and millions but i don't care because
    i had a lot more fun gaining all that then spending it.

Don't you think? Did you enjoy getting at the point you are now?
    Amen to that! #endwithstatwhoring

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast