Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The big score...

Re: The big score...

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Pickens View Post
    That is true , that's why I won't be doing this alone I will be asking aid of more experienced players.
    I still dont agree with a new player robbing the bank. people will agree ICly to do it, knowing you have the OOC permission to do it (if you get approved) they'll say yes, rather then IRL people would be more skeptical and hesitant to accept that type of offer/job
    ShiteBox - Funny Things

[CENTER]

My Mods

This won't be able to happen until we have enough cops to block every exit of palomino with 3+ each.. The lack of police will mean you show up with your six guys, but only four or five cops come in. A bank heist would attract a lot of police if it took long enough, and if it succeeds, 10x that amount just looking for the culprits. We don't have the playerbase to be doing this sort of thing, at all.

The last time I saw a bank heist was in 2013, there were 80 or more people on, and a good amount of them were cops.

-1 until we have a player base of 80 again.

not trying to be a buzzkill but, it makes sense.
    Stylin for respect

Former Super Administrator

I am still currently in the planning stage so anyone who would like to participate in any way please feel free to contact me via the forum private message or in-game (Jerry Pickens) !

Any advice is really helpfull!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bilbo View Post
    This won't be able to happen until we have enough cops to block every exit of palomino with 3+ each.. The lack of police will mean you show up with your six guys, but only four or five cops come in. A bank heist would attract a lot of police if it took long enough, and if it succeeds, 10x that amount just looking for the culprits. We don't have the playerbase to be doing this sort of thing, at all.

The last time I saw a bank heist was in 2013, there were 80 or more people on, and a good amount of them were cops.

Not only your message is reasonable but also true , but I'm thinking that this is a country side bank the scale of robbers/cops shouldn't be high. I still have hope for it to be doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bilbo View Post

A majority of the department would have to be online to even make it semi realistic.
    I know, up on top you are seeing great sights, but down here at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
    Dr. Seuss, Yertle the Turtle and Gertrude McFuzz

Contact me: here.

+1

-1 Most stupidest thing i heard today
    " OH Pleace" - Drjoseevil
    "I GeT AlL My MoNeY Of OfF ShOrE BeTtINg." - Every brainlit ever.

Banned User

+1 but it will never happen,

Any sort of armed robbery just wont happen in the server, the PD need to have enough PD and for them to be online, there needs to be more than 2 admins (who aren't part of LSPD) to recon the situation (1 lead+) and then the payday for robbing any store is hilariously low, you would be better off to rob people on the street as far as making cash goes.

To much organisation for admins and PD to do.... sorry dude :/

Community Management
    Web Developer
    Twitch Affiliate

I think this is good, but there's at least have to be a 1:2 ratio between how many criminals and cops. 1 criminal = 2 cops. Get some more hours and then remake the thread.
    My Social Media:

Community Manager

Head of Administration
    Server Supervisor
    Need anything? Shoot me a PM!

Good laugh:
    Trial Administrator (procipez) Sarah Fayde: Connor fuck gf's
    Community Manager (Hidden) (Kdog549) Connor Stone: im gay
    Trial Administrator (procipez) Sarah Fayde: oh
    Trial Administrator (procipez) Sarah Fayde: fuck bf's

I see no reason to -1 this.

+1.

''If everybody rped, it would be so awesome, nobody would be bored, we'd have something to do everyday.'' - Bartiex

"Yeah, but yeah." - JTA

''How do you get fast money REAL LIFE? You dont. Welcome to roleplay.'' - Zander (Christopher Hanley)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast