Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Samcro Mod

  1. #11
    MTA:RP Forum Legend Luka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,036
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Samcro Mod

    Quote Originally Posted by Majachie4 View Post
    And then theres people like me with GTAs like:

    And then there's people like me who can't drive 1km without game crashing.


  2. #12
    #2012 Gang
    Original Dinapoli
    MTA:RP Veteran
    Majachie4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    on I-15 holdin 200
    Age
    29
    Posts
    593
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Samcro Mod

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahey View Post
    holy fuck, that fence though, what the fuck is this?
    This is an ENBseries mod.. I pulled this screenshot from his forum thread but mine looks the same, just with lighter shadows (I customed mine a bit)
    It's ClickClack's ENB, the skin is seperate though..
    Also, these are custom textures (so the fence is a custom texture) but all the visual effects like the bloom and the soft edges are apart of the ENB
    Ex - Head of Illegal Factions
    Ex - Super Administrator
    Ex - Faction Review Team





  3. #13
    MTA:RP Forum Legend Luka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,036
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Samcro Mod

    Quote Originally Posted by Majachie4 View Post
    This is an ENBseries mod.. I pulled this screenshot from his forum thread but mine looks the same, just with lighter shadows (I customed mine a bit)
    It's ClickClack's ENB, the skin is seperate though..
    Also, these are custom textures (so the fence is a custom texture) but all the visual effects like the bloom and the soft edges are apart of the ENB
    Does it require better PC specifications? Like, does it lower your FPS or does it have any bugs?


  4. #14
    #2012 Gang
    Original Dinapoli
    MTA:RP Veteran
    Majachie4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    on I-15 holdin 200
    Age
    29
    Posts
    593
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Samcro Mod

    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Does it require better PC specifications? Like, does it lower your FPS or does it have any bugs?
    Yeah you need a monster to play it at anything above 40 FPS, but the only time I use this is when i'm playing SAMP because you get better FPS compared to MTA
    Ex - Head of Illegal Factions
    Ex - Super Administrator
    Ex - Faction Review Team





  5. #15
    MTA:RP Forum Legend Luka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,036
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Samcro Mod

    Quote Originally Posted by Majachie4 View Post
    Yeah you need a monster to play it at anything above 40 FPS, but the only time I use this is when i'm playing SAMP because you get better FPS compared to MTA
    Ah, never mind then.


  6. #16
    MTA:RP Forum Legend DrJoseEvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    1,602
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Samcro Mod

    Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    What pack you usin?
    IDK The Exact pack, but Ik what type of mods he usin

    Some Next Level ENBs
    ShiteBox - Funny Things


    [CENTER]






    My Mods

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •