sUp5rET.png

xLaura - Inactive

Devz

Donator
Donator
Well all of you should know that Laura is my gf..
Due to her spending nearly all my money on this server i have thought i'm going to play it. because we share the laptop it will cause problems for her on the GFX side and in-game side.

I've come to the conclusion of this.

If you request a signature or any type of GFX by laura i will drag her out of bed / ring her up / get her to do it for you.

That's only because i suck at GFX myself and laura is pretty decent at it and she does live with me and somtimes sleeps at her home coz she hates her mother.

Basically, just because laura is not around dosent mean she has quit she can still do the GFX for you.

She should spend her money on a PC so she doesn't have to wait until you're done. It's harmful for the relationship if you imagine it.

Laura: "Hun, I got some requests I gotta do"
You: "But baaaaabe, the gang is at war."
Laura: "I want them dead anyway, either you CK yourself or just drop out, I have to do those requests!"
You: "I ain't letting a brother down!"

trololol

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
My girlfriend doesnt like me playing cuz she's too new at it and she doesnt understand Roleplay, but I drag her butt into the server on my laptop from time to tiem. she treid to keep me off my computer yesterday before i saw the cousins lol

gf: Spend time with mee!!!
me: But Baaabeee. i have a towing company to run, and badguys to chase!
gf: no!
me: yes! *At which point I tickle her into submission and tuck her into bed for a nap, which is why i can play most of the time :) *

HelenMagnusAkaJamesB

Donator
Donator
She should spend her money on a PC so she doesn't have to wait until you're done. It's harmful for the relationship if you imagine it.

Laura: "Hun, I got some requests I gotta do"
You: "But baaaaabe, the gang is at war."
Laura: "I want them dead anyway, either you CK yourself or just drop out, I have to do those requests!"
You: "I ain't letting a brother down!"

trololol

Oooh stopp iiiit this is so Hilarious :)

Burritos

Banned User
Well all of you should know that Laura is my gf..
Due to her spending nearly all my money on this server i have thought i'm going to play it. because we share the laptop it will cause problems for her on the GFX side and in-game side.

I've come to the conclusion of this.

If you request a signature or any type of GFX by laura i will drag her out of bed / ring her up / get her to do it for you.

That's only because i suck at GFX myself and laura is pretty decent at it and she does live with me and somtimes sleeps at her home coz she hates her mother.

Basically, just because laura is not around dosent mean she has quit she can still do the GFX for you.

It been about 3 Weeks since you said you'll get Laura to do a Signature down for me, where is it?

Devz

Donator
Donator
me and laura having problems.. i broke up with her and things kinda hard sunny. it's been a while i know. but i aint good ar GFX but if you really want i can try?

sUp5rET.png