sUp5rET.png

Xbox live account ((360))

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterchief

Im selling my old xbox live account due to the fact that i have sold my xbox 360 about a year ago and have no use for it the games i have on my account that are downloadable are currently Minecraft, gta 4, Battlefield 1943, midnight club Los Angeles, assassins creed 2,castle miner Z, fable 3, and may have gta san andreas (not sure about that one though)

I also have a little DLC for call of duty world at war (map pack 2)

I am accepting only steam money as payment hoping someone can do around 75 bucks if you cant go that high it should be ok to, also remember you can transfer your games bought over xbox live to other accounts!

I also have ZERO bans on any game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DBoy814

Pretty over priced if you ask me. The only one of those games that is still actually worth anything would be Minecraft.

masterchief

Pretty over priced if you ask me. The only one of those games that is still actually worth anything would be Minecraft.
if you go and add up the prices to all the games it adds up to be around something like 102 or 107 (cant remember off the top of my head) so around 30 bucks off doesent sound bad to me +no bans on any game.

masterchief

If their is like only one game you want in the list for your Xbox you could pm me to buy that individual game if you wish and i will just transfer it over to your account as soon as you send me a working steam code for my steam wallet or gift me a copy of dayz standalone, and GTA IV

Deli

All of those games are outdated, and some of them you can download for free if you have gold (Fable 3 & Assassin's Creed 2). Seventy five dollars is a scam as you can get all of those games for around ten dollars at Gamestop. You won't be needing gold if you buy this dude's deal as those games probably have no one online.

masterchief

All of those games are outdated, and some of them you can download for free if you have gold (Fable 3 & Assassin's Creed 2). Seventy five dollars is a scam as you can get all of those games for around ten dollars at Gamestop. You won't be needing gold if you buy this dude's deal as those games probably have no one online.
im pretty sure i clearly said you can send a offer to me via PM if you dont wanna pay for them all or buy a individual game, if you dont like it you dont need to post anything, i also said you could just gift my steam a copy of gta 4 and dayz standalone which is abit cheaper and abit easyer if you ask me as those are the two games ima buy anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png