sUp5rET.png

Where do I start?

Paid In Full

Looking to start playing San Andreas again, I used to play alot of SAMP, but quit due to the constant admin abuse, deathmatching for no reason, hackers, the lag, the bugs etc. I was Google searching SAMP again and found that all the English RP servers are gone and have been replaced by Russian servers. Back in the day MTA wasn't as developed, but I've been reading lately and it seems MTA is way more ahead than SAMP in terms of scripting, server stability and all around general gameplay. My question is if I bought the game which updates do I need to run it with MTA or if I downloaded it, which version would I need. Also do I need Steam or just the MTA client? Thanks in advance

Erron

You don't have to buy anything in the first place.All you need is GTA on your PC and a browser so you can find MTA official site.Then you simply download MTA which is about 300 MB.And you're set to play.Good luck!

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
You don't have to buy anything in the first place.All you need is GTA on your PC and a browser so you can find MTA official site.Then you simply download MTA which is about 300 MB.And you're set to play.Good luck!

Exactly what he said, supposing you already have GTA:SA on your PC, just head to https://multitheftauto.com/ and click on the big "Download" button on the center of the page. Install it, run it and voila!

sUp5rET.png