sUp5rET.png

What's going on here?!

lnanch1988

Hi all i'm a old MTARP player i do look and try keep up with what is happening with the server as i have alot of good memories of playing on here . But i never see anyone online. I know there was a reset but i know a reset has happened before and it never made loads of players quit ! What is the problem and explain what it is so maybe someone can fix it . Maybe the game itself has died out and people have just got bored of the game itself not the actual server whats understandable as that is what happened to me.

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
Hi all i'm a old MTARP player i do look and try keep up with what is happening with the server as i have alot of good memories of playing on here . But i never see anyone online. I know there was a reset but i know a reset has happened before and it never made loads of players quit ! What is the problem and explain what it is so maybe someone can fix it . Maybe the game itself has died out and people have just got bored of the game itself not the actual server whats understandable as that is what happened to me.

the problem? yes, there have been resets before. only, overload sold this server to crucial, the new owner. overload sells server, gets money, keeps scripts, opens new server with scripts he "sold", takes players, made a few grand out of all this.

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
the problem? yes, there have been resets before. only, overload sold this server to crucial, the new owner. overload sells server, gets money, keeps scripts, opens new server with scripts he "sold", takes players, made a few grand out of all this.

More or less true. And if the game died out then idk why is mta having over 10k players on at a time. The current players I knew, they were either really good players with life problems, so they don't have time. And then there is stat whores who used all there Vpoints to buy everything they need.
But as pay2win was removed they can't have any of those boosts

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
More or less true. And if the game died out then idk why is mta having over 10k players on at a time. The current players I knew, they were either really good players with life problems, so they don't have time. And then there is stat whores who used all there Vpoints to buy everything they need.
But as pay2win was removed they can't have any of those boosts

On point man

greenops011

Donator
Donator
I left because I got invited to be an admin on a server with a playerbase that is much more consistant. I enjoyed my time on this server, but as all of us knows, sooooo much has changed. I know there are those like tbagg who will always be loyal, and don't take my leaving as being disloyal. I have absolutely nothing against this server. But realisticly, if you got an offer for a job where you could make a much bigger impact, wouldn't you take it?

lnanch1988

I would love to see the player base it had once before but i just checked again now to see and 0 people on the server . I think the server has died and Overload done the right choice like Sir Alex Ferguson did and bailed at the right time knowing this was happening .

Stupid

<b><span style="color:#66ff66;"t>MTA:RP Veteran</b
Donator
depends on the pay

i didnt get paid

Why you lying? Every single person that played on the server paid you. We all called you a 'nigger'. That's your form of payment.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Haven't been at PC in a week at least lol, working 5 days a week now along with school so who knows anymore lmao

jakim

Well,i guess this is goodbye for me,i'm sick of just getting online and see 0 people online and now i can't even log...what a shame

Crucial

Banned User
The server was not sold but it was transferred ownership to me.
I had tried my best and had put everything I could into this community and our ex staff member Kdog549 had convinced multiple staff members and community members to leave. This was a huge issue and mostly put us on our feet for weeks. Although he is not the sole reason the community died down his actions had caused a domino effect for players to leave that did in fact harm us. We did our best to keep it alive but no one wanted to play on a server in a span of almost a month where then was 5-6 players peak daily. I currently am speaking with the old owner Overload as he is the one that had assisted in the server starting that took players, however he had no intention in pulling members and stopped the project due to it harming us. I am currently planning to likely relaunch MTARP. If you wish to reach me please email me at crucialxmta@gmail.com or message me on the forums. I have been inactive due to vacation and unexpected events in real life and greatly apologize.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
The server was not sold but it was transferred ownership to me.
I had tried my best and had put everything I could into this community and our ex staff member Kdog549 had convinced multiple staff members and community members to leave. This was a huge issue and mostly put us on our feet for weeks. Although he is not the sole reason the community died down his actions had caused a domino effect for players to leave that did in fact harm us. We did our best to keep it alive but no one wanted to play on a server in a span of almost a month where then was 5-6 players peak daily. I currently am speaking with the old owner Overload as he is the one that had assisted in the server starting that took players, however he had no intention in pulling members and stopped the project due to it harming us. I am currently planning to likely relaunch MTARP. If you wish to reach me please email me at crucialxmta@gmail.com or message me on the forums. I have been inactive due to vacation and unexpected events in real life and greatly apologize.

That boat has sailed long ago, mate.

sUp5rET.png