sUp5rET.png

What Happened to the LSPD??

Sinavia

Donator
Donator
What I meant is that he claimed someone cracked the password to his account and hacked it the last time he did this. I don't think it was much of a accident though.

TBH you are responsible for your account. So if you have a bad enough password that someone can "Crack" with example brute force then it's on you. I don't believe any real hacker would care to turn a eye on someones game account. So I bet it's just script kiddies. SO in my opinion I don't think he should be staff for that reason.

ViZon

Actually, you were never in the LSPD. I remember you as a Intern at SAJC,Director at LSIA for a short amount of time, and a Student at LSES. but never in LSPD.

Like I said, he's lying. :p

I was in LSPD, STILL a cadet or something xD

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
About a week or two ago i had SarahLore take some screenshots of the member list. Just check that. (I am pretty sure it was SarahLore or Stick)

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
May I apply for lspd I'm a hard working young man and I think that crime and drugs and speeding is very high in Los santos and I would LOVE to help fix that and turn it around Plz get back to me thanks.

Sincerely,
Enrique Raiders.

Fallen

Donator
Donator
May I apply for lspd I'm a hard working young man and I think that crime and drugs and speeding is very high in Los santos and I would LOVE to help fix that and turn it around Plz get back to me thanks.

Sincerely,
Enrique Raiders.

Lol nice bump. Wrong thread

jamespond007

Donator
Donator

Sincerely,
Enrique Raiders.
Nice bump indeed, however LSPD are doing active recruiting lately so it is just a matter of looking out for IC adverts unless a member of PD replies and says something different

BlueNinja

Donator
Donator
Hello, I am the Captain of the Los Santos Police Department we are hosting a Live Recruitment this Friday , Saturday and Sunday. You will be seeing ads go up. (Requirements if you want to join the LSPD. Please have a working TS and a Mic to be able to meet the qualifications)
Nice bump indeed, however LSPD are doing active recruiting lately so it is just a matter of looking out for IC adverts unless a member of PD replies and says something different

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I would like to know around what time in central time plz

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Ok ill. E on tommorow night and Saturday day and probs sunday

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Can I maybe just set up a interview because I might not make it tommorow to the recruitment but I'll be on tommorow night so I'm just asking you if I can set up a interview

pickens

I was in LSPD, went on vacation, came back and i was kicked out and yah, so i kinda just said screw it cause it went down hill, this post proves it.

sUp5rET.png