sUp5rET.png

What Happened to the LSPD??

JohnC

Donator
Donator
120930020750614522.png

Dear Members,

As you can see...Our once great PD is now Empty... how did this happen you ask?

Commander James Wellington Happened..

Today, He decided to do the Un-thinkable..Using his Admin powers to Jail all the players online, and kick All the players from the LSPD. Sadly i was not on during this, and i promise you. We will get this PD Back up. If you need your Rank Back to normal, Please inform me or another High Command to set you appropriately. On the Bright side, this gives us a new chance. to have a Active faction once again. with Properly Trained Officers. If you were a Member in the LSPD. Please do leave a Reply, with your Character's Name. And when you come Online, i will add you back in, if not another High Command.

Regards,
John Lancaster
Chief of Police

Braunson

The real MVP
Glad to hear your picking things up! I do not have permissions on the LSPD forums still so sorry if you unaware of my inactivity. I informed Carlos Lopez of my leave but I should be back tomorrow or Thursday :D

Character: Daniel Szautner

Thanks

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
Well seeing that this is the second time this has happened with this person I don't think this was a accident or a hacker which is what he claimed when it happened to Hex. It is sad to see a admin do such things. My guess is that somone or him is a lead admin at a new server yall might have heard of \/3110. But he did this to hex before so I don't think it is accident

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I wasn't there, but if you're jailed.. I'll try to stay online the whole day to unjail and undo everything he did.

Just PM me.

mandog28

He jailed everybody ALL OF A SUDDEN then popped of 5-6 heads and watched everybody running rampant before he fucked off to screw the LSPD.

I told him to change my name to 'God' and give me weapons and set me free, and he was kind of nice with me for some reason so he did it. I logged off later and then when I came on this morning I got wrongfully punished :eek:

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
You can't accidently KICK all the players LOL

What I meant is that he claimed someone cracked the password to his account and hacked it the last time he did this. I don't think it was much of a accident though.

pickens

Hello, My characters name is Robert Patterson John, My rank was Officer Third Class and I will be inactive for abit as My laptop which has all my games on it is broken, I am on my dads laptop which he was kind enough to lend to me, I will be trying to get it back up and back to RPing as soon as possible

ViZon

No im pretty sure it was Lucas Kerim. You were in LSIA, then ur signature went away, and now its back with Police Officer.

I dont remember seeing you in LSPD tbh..

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
Heh' most of the current police department members should be kicked anyway, half of them are just plain mentally challenged, or twelve years old. Boy do I ever miss the old days with Smoky, Ryan Smith, and Smithie69, those were the days... The State Police Department was virtually perfect, such a shame that the nub population took over most of the roleplay, eventually leaking into the mainstream factions, and then finally leaking into the administration structure... You guys set yourself up to fuck yourselves... That's just my opinion anyway.

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
If you weren't here in May, 2012 then don't even bother trying to strike a debate, you'll never understand the true MTA:RP when it had exceeding potential, it was the BEST roleplay server of it's time. Now it's just nubs, donators, and administrators, as well the odd good roleplayer or two. Fuck do I ever hate to see MTA:RP in it's current state right now, makes me want to throw up.

Vintage

I'm glad this happened, I told you a lot of times this idiot "admin" or whatever was abusing, and kicking without fair reasons, but meh, you weren't on the LSPD anymore to fix it, John, we don't need trained Officers, we need trained admins instead retarded ones, as well, trained high Commands, no idiots who just kiss their asses to get the power of the faction..

PeDePancho

He is an idiot anyways, that "admin" was the reason me (Maggie Windflower) and another player (Oliver Tate) left the server forever, we decided we will no longer be handling with his shit, im so glad that he did this to the LSPD, now you finally see that i was right about him being an asshole and a shitty admin.

sUp5rET.png