sUp5rET.png

What do you think?

Ferret

Donator
Donator
Well hello, again.

I'm interested in starting a Irish-American mob around the Jefferson area, all I need is the community's help. With what you ask?

I need help knowing if its worth my while, is it needed.

I'd also need one or two active players upon my faction to help me base the story off of - from and how we came from.

If a head administrator would like to pm me, I've a few questions and need a little help.

Thanks for reading guys, I hope you enjoy what I am attempting to create.

Sosa

Donator
Donator
If you're going to make a mob/mafia of any sort, please make it realistic. A few of the current ones we have ( and I hate to say it ) are nowhere near realistic when it comes to their actions, how they handle things, their rules, etc.

It would be nice to have an illegal faction thats doing it right on here. It's also hard to make it an official one right away because of the bad rep the illegal factions have.

I encourage ya to make it, as long as you know what you're doing!

One more thing, Jefferson is already taken by the Dinapolis ( From what I know ). Find another spot, unless you wanna start off your mob already in a war xD

Ferret

Donator
Donator
Yes, I can understand you're point with the illegal factions been a little over exaggerated with that they do, all I need is 2 players who can help me along my way.. Thanks

Semih

Donator
Donator
Yeah, I suggest you to be active along with quality roleplay and members, then you can be sucessful and get your faction offical

MikZeR

Donator
Donator
Well, I think it sounds like a good idea, in my opinion you should stay low and actually act like a real mafia if you want to make one, but I sure do like the idea!

Camega

Donator
Donator
I approve of this idea. I'm actually tempted to create a Scottish character to help start you up. What do you think?

KantoRed

qm.gif

sUp5rET.png