sUp5rET.png

we are losing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

samgabbay

the rp is being lost, this is becoming an rpg. people are leaving and this server is falling apart. i tried to suggest that we impose more rp but frank completly rejected me (js). i know what im saying i have been gamemaster on another server that closed down and i know exactly what im saying. its slowly breaking as the rp concept is being less and less imposed on this server. admins gotta take action and put back the rp in place to gain users

DBoy814

The server is fine the rp is fine the only downfall the server is experiencing is a decline in players. The player base will come and go if you have played on MTA:RP long enough you would know that the players come back!

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
Samuel, RP will never improve without players and as DBoy said the server will gain its players back. You just need to be patient.

Rentation

as DBoy said the server will gain its players back. You just need to be patient.
That's what people said when R*G was dying, see how that turned out? The community just sat around and said "They'll come back, it's just a low spike" and it slowly diminished to nothing.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
First off, vG died because everyone disliked the administration and what it turned into. We all left and refused to come back. Then they broke off from the vG community and became rootGeming, which completely and utterly killed the server, so that's the end of that story.

As for us, we're getting better and actually doing stuff. You guys have absolutely no right to criticize when neither can roleplay very well at all, and quite frankly we've seen a nice increase in standards. Perhaps you should either participate in roleplay with other people instead of sitting around IGS all day or driving around, as you're fairly likely to encounter the new and not-so-experienced people doing that.

The only thing that has gotten worse is our decline in playerbase, which is building back up again, slowly but surely, which is more than what most servers can brag about.

Think twice, long and hard with some help from Google translate, before posting a rant thread declaring things you can't backup. We welcome new players with open arms, but not if they're going to be unsupportive and overly cynical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png