Using this section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
It has been my idea in the past, to sell things on the forums (as its a very active place..) But I knew that wasn't really what it was intended for. So today I have decided to create a section we can ALL use to buy and sell items. These can be items you SHIP, or items that are digital. There really is no restriction on what you can sell here. (Don't sell Illegal Items)

Multi Theft Auto Roleplay and the Administrators of this forum will not govern any transactions. We will not handle disputes between players that have happened on this exchange. However, If you are Scammed, Done wrong, or overall treated poorly we ENCOURAGE you to report the person to us. Any one attempting to scam or getting caught scamming will be a permanent ban from the forum.

If you are selling something that requires shipping, please make sure you are covering the shipping cost in your listing. No one wants to commit to purchase something and then get hit with a hidden Shipping Charge later on.

Once your item sells, Please request to have the thread locked, so people will know when it is gone.

Older threads MAY be bumped, ONCE per 24 Hours. If you bump the thread before the 24 hour period, Your entire thread will be deleted.

When creating your listing, Include PICTURES. Pictures are essential to clearly describing what you are selling, Please do not use Stock Photos, or photos from Google. If you picture is found on Google and you are not the original Source your listing will be removed.

Multi Theft Auto Roleplay does NOT charge any fees for using this section to buy, sell, or trade. We ask that you make a contribution to the server in form of donation if you are able to, but it is not required.

You MAY sell things that are not MTA:RP related in this section, for Money over Paypal, Google Wallet, vPoints or etc. You May NOT exchange IG money for items you sell here. DO NOT attempt to sell things In Game here, as this is not within the Multi Theft Auto section.

Thanks
Overload

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png