sUp5rET.png

Upcoming Bone County Addition

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor

Upcoming Bone County Addition

I wanted to take a moment to alleviate the tension and confusion in regards to the upcoming server changes in regards to Bone County. What we are doing is dividing Bone County into its own segment and area, and separating it from the rest of "society", if you will as its own town.

Bone County will have its own independent departments, including:

• Fire Department/Emergency Services
  • Towing Faction
  • Sheriff's Department
  • Airport

More may be added as time goes along. Our vision of how it will work, is players will be allowed to migrate over to Bone County - however they must do so ICly. We will organize IC flights to take everyone over whom wishes to migrate. Same vice-versa for BC to LS. Currently all vehicles outside of BC will remain outside of BC until we're able to create a potential shipping service to transport vehicles over. TP tokens will remain an option if you opt to take that route.

How will admin jailing work?

When a player is jailed via admin jail, we've made it so the script can recognize where they are (if they are in BC or not) and it updates their account in the back-end accordingly. We're able to use that to dictate their release and where they will go.

How will police jailing work?

When the player is arrested, we have separate jails for BC, and for LS. If the player is arrested in Bone County, they will be placed in the Bone County Jail, and will be released there, too. Same works for the Los Santos Jail.

How will new characters change?

Upon launch of the Bone County addition, when a player creates a new character they will retain the option of where they'd like to spawn. LS, or BC. Migration will still remain an option as stated above.

What jobs are offered?

We've taken the time to migrate some jobs into BC - similar to what we have in Los Santos. Here are the following jobs available in BC (excluding factions):

• Taxi
  • Bus Routes
  • Coach Routes

We'd like to look into potentially expanding this in the future.

What are some key differences?

We have created a designated car shop in Bone County which offers some of the more basic vehicles you'd typically see in a small town like Bone County. Property and Housing will be standard, and we will not allow any mansions, or huge map alterations to the game in Bone County that would directly impact the immersion of the town. The prices of housing is still in discussion, as we're looking to find a balance between Bone County and our current server economy, respectively.

I hope this clears up some of the rumors, confusion, or any unease about the changes coming up - and I look forward to seeing how well this plays out once complete!

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
Expanding the roleplay to other counties while Los Santos is dead --- Brilliant.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I'd call it spreading out the >10 playerbase even further away from each other.
You haven’t logged in in a week. Doesn’t sound like you’re trying to contribute so don’t attempt to down talk efforts to create something different. Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

AdamZZ

Roleplay + member
Donator
Love Bone County.
Love Bone County Roleplay.
Don't think it'll work, as, as someone mentioned before, you go around LS and barely see any players. Reason BC works for RP is because even if you have 5 players on, it's a county, the RP area is smaller, so people will bump into one another more, which just gives more opportunities for roleplay. - having those 5 players split, 3 in LS and 2 in BC.. Doesn't seem like something which would be effective in my opinion. Hence why most servers base them self in one location or the other.
But, I don't want to shit on the idea, it might work, who knows. Only one way to find out right?

Tsubaki

Just move to RP to red county

before MTARP there was another server that is long dead that had a small but steady playerbase, they moved from LS to Fort Carson and it was the best thing to ever happen to the server imo. It worked perfectly moving to the smaller towns.

sUp5rET.png