sUp5rET.png

Tsirkov Bratva

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
You're wondering what is this now right. Well after Capozello was changed to a MC club and I the disagreement I had on that part I decided to quit the MC and start something new.. again. I have not seen a slavic faction for ages after Zemun clan now its time to change this. I have some members joining the faction also. Here is Alexander Tsirkov picking up his old friend Dima from the airport as he arrived to Los Santos to help Alexander gain control of Los Santos.

Arrival of Dima

JOw8Z0V.png

Mr.H

Well , I am more than happy that you remember my faction(Zemun Clan), yes , I was the original leader Stretko Kalinic. Luka might remember me since that time he was the Dinapoly mafia leader.
Anyways , hope you get this far and teach people how to play like a Slavian gangster.I am looking forward to join.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Well , I am more than happy that you remember my faction(Zemun Clan), yes , I was the original leader Stretko Kalinic. Luka might remember me since that time he was the Dinapoly mafia leader.
Anyways , hope you get this far and teach people how to play like a Slavian gangster.I am looking forward to join.

Ahh Zemun was fun. I was the first one to join as a Indian man icly (Steve Harvinder Vanesh, RIP)

Zander

Its cheaper to pay what we ask you..

40IKe6O.png

iUhcjMl.png

UPDATE: I have 5 members now.

Zander

Tried to rob Andrey Soskov, he got away from us in the canals.

bZieru6.jpg

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I'd like to see an actual story about the faction. I feel like I have no information about how the faction is being run or what it stands for.

sUp5rET.png