Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Move to Los Santos

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
Why do you want to move again? Like last time, moved to RC few months later lets move again? :D :D thats funny.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
not everyone can afford or even be eligible to have great internet

I know people who have played our server on 4G internet through their phone.. It really dosent take that much to be able to connect to a server. and anything under 600 Ping dosent cause any noticeable lag because its MTA..

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
I know people who have played our server on 4G internet through their phone.. It really dosent take that much to be able to connect to a server. and anything under 600 Ping dosent cause any noticeable lag because its MTA..

I've made so many people rage from having 300+

I still remember a chase where nobody could pit me because I was lagging back and forth and stalling everyone in my path, they literally had to just shoot me out of my car lol

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
and if people are wanting to stay in RC, rip playerbase

have fun with yer' big trucks and corn fields, ya'll.

Tony179

Donator
Donator
Moving to LS is for the greater good, everybody.. LS will expand RP possibilities and will give players something to do.. RC is by far the most boring place meh

IlikeTrains

Banned User
Good to see a decision has been made :D So we'll just wait until another duplicate thread is made and have this discussion all over again :L

Till then :D

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Moving to LS is for the greater good, everybody.. LS will expand RP possibilities and will give players something to do.. RC is by far the most boring place meh

Yet I never saw any new RP the last time we moved from RC to LS.

Ya'll need to stop saying "Bigger location = more RP possibilities", because no one will bother using those possibilities. Cops and robbers is what we are, nothing else.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor

Ya'll need to stop saying "Bigger location = more RP possibilities", because no one will bother using those possibilities. Cops and robbers is what we are, nothing else.
Debbie Downer

IlikeTrains

Banned User

Yeah that is true, I haven't seen any good RP In RC either but its down to the server and the admins to create a world in which the players react to the RP around them, but instead we have a server which expects players to create their own RP from scratch....

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator

Again move to LS? Whats the point of it. We have done that already, we moved to RC then LS, now we are again in RC and want to move back to LS and it will die out again.

sUp5rET.png