sUp5rET.png

Too many Policeing/Security factions

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
Do we Realy need 3 Factions about Policeing/Security? its kind of pointless. to be ilegal when half the playerbase is A cop. there should only be ONE police faction there is no need for 3 its pointless if we had 100 players on yeah it be a great idea but we hover around 30 every day. that is not enough to have this many PD type factions im Talking about

LSPD
SPD
LSST

Last edited by a moderator:

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
There is a whole lot of diffrence between a security faction and a Police faction.

PD's > Government

Security > Prive (own funds)

Security has no authority and are only civilliance unless on private property.

PD's are having authority on public areas.

So yeah.

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
But that dont Change the Fact that we have 2 PD factions in a server that gets 50 players max We only Need 1 Police faction for this playerbase. 2 is too much its too much to have half the server being cops

Fallen

Donator
Donator
I don't mind the LSST, I just think the LSPD and SPD should remerge as one SASPD. And stay that way, no complaints.

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
I don't mind the LSST, I just think the LSPD and SPD should re merge as one SASPD. And stay that way, no complaints.
EXACTLY this was Great. a great idea. SASPD was just fine it worked well. We dont need having 2 diffrent factions when they can work as just one

pickens

Just to clearify, Last time the two factions merged they went inactive and the standard of RP just dropped with law enforcement factions

Nuby

Donator
Donator
why do people keep complaining about so many cops? well if noobs didn't, just because they can, cause mayhem by robbing/killing people, reckless/careless driving, we wouldn't need so many cops.

If you guys quit complaining, RP normaly, we would not need as many cops, as there would be only simple "running/rolling a stop" infractions, and rarely have any calls for help of someone bombing igs every day.

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
The server has Went down it an almost Cops and Robbers 50% is cops 40% is ilegals 10% is the other factions

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
The server has Went down it an almost Cops and Robbers 50% is cops 40% is ilegals 10% is the other factions

Correct... But what can we do about it? We can't force people to simply make their own business?
Even if they make a business no fuck will be given.. (unfortunaly)

sUp5rET.png