sUp5rET.png

Too many Milionares?

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
I have noticed that there are Alot of people Who have 1-30 Million. a lot of them Are people who Cant even RP well. and are playing for stats. so what do you think we Should do Whipe Some peoples Stats. that have too much money. i mean me and my ig Husband have 30 Million Together BUT we use it for Rp perpouses For our Charactes my character is in san So she has a nice car. and a nice house. My ig husband Dylan Brandon. most of his stats where from a Stat Transfer. But he uses his money For Role play perpouses. he also Works for san so it makes Sense he has nice cars. what im trying to say is. its fine to have alot of Money if its not abused. You get what im saying people?

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
Most of the millionaires are donator's. And just donate a lot of money that helps pay our server bills. So obviously we can't just whipe their cash.

I haven't donated and I made 2 million dollars within 3 Days on my Mafia Alt. Why whipe other peoples cash? how is that going to benifit you, or anyone else? I smell some jealousy.

DBoy814

This is a dumb thread your ig husband has 20 million on 3 or 4 diffremt alts and what can someone possibly need that much money for rp purposes? When somone is rping they never ever need 30 million dollars. And you are a San or use to be a trial reporter and if you are going to try and say that as a trial reporter rply you should have 30 Milan dollars? No. Oh and your husband is San Security so no way should y'all ever need 30 million dollars or make 30 million so you are kind of classified in the category you are putting all the other millionaires in :p

Gangst0r

Lol.. I'm sad cause i spent some money on a shitty house.. Its actually nice but i feel like am gonna lose on selling it :(

sUp5rET.png