sUp5rET.png

The Pros and Cons of Police RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.O.B

Let me start this topic off with :

/b REPORTED!

This covers a lot of different scenarios, but ninety percent of them are just people QQing because they aren't wanting to be arrested.

Another one I get is after I've been doing detective work and I go to bust someone during an undercover sting :

/b WTF?! YOU MG'ING FUCKS!
/me pulls out his gun and starts blasting at the pigs!
**S.W.A.T and all the other officers gun the man/men down before he/she/they can kill one of us.**
/b Auto CK'd, died during S.W.A.T. [I normally don't try to CK someone that died during general cop RP, I find it a bit ridiculous.]
/b WTF? YOU DON'T TELL ME I GET CK'D.
**An admin responds, saying they are getting CK'd.**
/b FUCK YOU ALL, GO TO HELL! I'M NEVER RPING HERE AGAIN!
**Five minutes later, they have created a new character and are trying to find some weapons so they can get to robbing / killing again - yet, we're the noobs that don't know how to have passive roleplay.**

K

Kphail

Dude, this happens all too often, I figured out if you just pull over and do what the police say, you're going to be fine, and going to jail for 20-30 minutes isn't as bad as you think when things such as youtube exist to pass the time, but somehow people are compelled to rebel no matter what.

J.O.B

Dude, this happens all too often, I figured out if you just pull over and do what the police say, you're going to be fine, and going to jail for 20-30 minutes isn't as bad as you think when things such as youtube exist to pass the time, but somehow people are compelled to rebel no matter what.

It's more along the fact of in real life, when you're pulled over you do what the police says. In this game, we want to go against in real life. Deny it or not, but it is boring to RP a seventeen year old playing video games and smoking weed all day - just because that's who I am out of character.

T

Tsubaki

Let me start this topic off with :

/b REPORTED!

This covers a lot of different scenarios, but ninety percent of them are just people QQing because they aren't wanting to be arrested.

Another one I get is after I've been doing detective work and I go to bust someone during an undercover sting :

/b WTF?! YOU MG'ING FUCKS!
/me pulls out his gun and starts blasting at the pigs!
**S.W.A.T and all the other officers gun the man/men down before he/she/they can kill one of us.**
/b Auto CK'd, died during S.W.A.T. [I normally don't try to CK someone that died during general cop RP, I find it a bit ridiculous.]
/b WTF? YOU DON'T TELL ME I GET CK'D.
**An admin responds, saying they are getting CK'd.**
/b FUCK YOU ALL, GO TO HELL! I'M NEVER RPING HERE AGAIN!
**Five minutes later, they have created a new character and are trying to find some weapons so they can get to robbing / killing again - yet, we're the noobs that don't know how to have passive roleplay.**

Thank you, honestly this happens way too often. I know that in this game you can go against your IRL self and be some "badass-cop-killer-godzilla" with the balls of Mike Tyson infused in you, but I personally believe that if you could just take a ticket or a arrest once in a while, you'll figure out that we are not all "MGing, PGing nonRPing fucks". Also I feel that 9/10 times, people keep taking arrests OOCly instead of ICly, so of course it begins this cycle of "Reported" "nonRP" "PG" "noobs" "I'M QUITTING *logs off*" or even worse "lol I'm gonna purposely AFK during an arrest". If you could just RP with cops for even three fucking seconds, you might just be able to get away, instead of pulling a AK-47 out and open firing, making it a STOP/SWAT situation which turns into a CK situation.

Honestly, I was thinking the exact same thing all the time when I RP'd criminal characters (Don't do it much anymore, I find criminal RP completely boring 9/10 times). I would usually take the arrest, as I find it stupid to even try to fight it OOCly as it makes what could be a 5 minute RP into a 5 hour bitchfest. I would just /walk and watch some TV (one episode of most shows will most likely finish your time off) and get back on and RP again.

O

Ocean

Well, just to point out my experience with the PD, I accidently got alt tabbed by my anti-virus causing me to drive my Sanchez all the way into a bus station where I fell of the bike to the road, an officer that happend to be nearby on an NRG instantly told me i'm under arrest meanwhile I RP'd the damage caused to my body (mostly the spine) by the asphlat's impact and the officer carelessly RP'd lifting me up, putting me on the back of his NRG and driving off.
I asked him how come he doesen't seek medical attention via OOC and he said "You really think we give a fuck?".
Yup, there are two sides to every coin (i'm not saying I disagree with your post, I was just making a point).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png