sUp5rET.png

The Name Is Stark (Robert)

HaveADream

<b><span style="color:#b80000;"t>Ace of Spades</b>
Donator
What changes in three years? Guess I had to find that out the hard way. Came to Los Santos back in 2013 to try and make a name for myself, see, my surname means we at least have to try to have some kind of effect on the world considering the effect our parents had on Liberty City - where we moved to from Yorkshire, way back now. Stuck about for most of the year and made Detective Sargent in the LSPD. With 2014 coming up on the horizon, I guess I lost track of family and there I was - recalled home, mum was sick again. Still don't actually know what it was, never cared to ask, but it made her life miserable. She died in the summer, after the proceedings were done, and I "rekindled" with my brothers - the shit stains they are. I came back to Los Santos to start my own legacy, you know? I'd been told that I was the best Stark, the smartest one, the one that'll do something for the world. And yet, no matter how hard I tried, I lied only in my parents shadow.

I think Steven changed his name because of that, to Chris... Downs something. I don't know nor care, they're in England for all I know. The other two, not a clue. I figured when I got back my talents weren't appreciated in the LSPD no longer so I had to look elsewhere, and not to leave a question mark about what I do know, but there's a Ryan Gosling film titled after it. Change is weird, three years ago I knew hundreds of people in the city, now their numbers lead to dial tones and they're nowhere to be seen. Something has happened to the city and too much has changed. Guess I'll just have to get used to it. One guy I met, Robin, he does what I do, he's such a great kid, we're planning to make a lil money through a new business I've set up, so that's something that I and Los Santos can look forward to, guess if it works out well enough, I'd have the legacy I've been hunting for.

Sincerely,
Stark, Robert Stark.

sUp5rET.png