sUp5rET.png

The Los Santos State Attorney's office

Tjardi

The Los Santos State Attorney's Office
LSSA

Foreword
My name is Mick Ross. And I and my associates have started the Los Santos State Attorney's Office. We help those who need an attorney during lawsuits and more. These lawsuits can be about anything, company fusions for example. Or crime charges. We noticed there were not allot of lawyers in los santos willing to help. Well actually, there were none that I saw. So we went for it. Please read everything and call us if you need counselling, defending, or claiming. Firm number: 811883.

Information
What we do: We are lawyers/attorneys/researchers, we protect those who can use protection. We find information on that what we need information on.
How we do it: You call us, we state our price, which is dependant on the service requested. We start our work on your case, and before you know it you will be smiling in court.

If you are interested in becoming a lawyer/attorney/researcher, call us on our firm number: 811-883. Or contact me (Mick Ross).
You will be taken trough a process of learning how to be a succesfull attorney, so that you will not fail our clients. And this will earn you the right to call yourself a succesfull attorney.
We will also conduct various classes on how to be a succesfull lawyer/attorney.

Our prices
Our prices are only guidelines of prices. These can vary dependant on the severity of the case.
  • Small crimes, EX. CrumTheft: 3000 Dollars per billing
  • Mediocre crimes. 6000 Dollars
  • Heavy crimes EX. Murder 10000 Dollars per billing
  • Company fusion: 15000 Dollars
  • Settlements : Commision will be taken from the settlement.

We are still looking for attorneys researchers and lawyers! Call us to become one too!​

The Los Santos State Attorney's Office
LSSA

Tjardi

UPDATE: I think some of you guys might be unsure why I actually do this, well.. This is mainly because I really want to roleplay.. And nowadays everything involves a lawyer, so I think that we should mimic that in MTARP.. I do believe this is worth it. I really do, And I wish everyone would give this a chance. Just a chance.

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
Although you can create your own Law Firm and label it as a Legal Faction.

sUp5rET.png