Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor

The Future of MTA:RP

Hello MTA:RP Community!

I come bearing some news about the current status of MTA:RP, and the direction we are taking.

First things first; Jockeyzz, Majachie, and wuppix have resigned from their positions. There is no bad blood, and both have left on their own terms. I personally wish them the best in their future endeavors.

We have every intention of continuing MTA:RP in the direction it was going. We want to pursue more of IC resolutions, rather than having admins intervene. This was the intention Jockeyzz and Majachie had, and we have every intention of pursuing this. Buddy will be taking over as Head of Roleplay, promoting an IC overhaul of most things.

Scripting.. what's next?
Overload and I both have some experience with Lua. I'm not 100% the most efficient, and I can recognize that. However, I will do everything within my ability to better this server from a script standpoint. OwlGaming was ahead of it's time script and innovation wise for Multi Theft Auto. Since their closing, they have released their scripts to the public. We have no intention of copy-pasting the entire server, nor do we intend to turn this into an Owl-based server. We will take a look at their resources and scripts, and see what what may be suitable for MTA:RP. We cannot guarantee what, if anything, will be added.

Economic changes
We can all acknowledge the current economy is not the best. New players start with a mere $15,000. Most players have millions of dollars, with tons of stats. Rather than trying to change people's money or stats, we will be changing things at a base level. We intend on giving new players more starter money to make it easier for them to get their foot in the door for the server.

We have more planned, and will announce changes as they happen.

MTA:RP Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png