sUp5rET.png

The Community Has Spoken!

Chase

Braunson is a HIGHLY valued member of our team, and without him we would be lost.

For those who don't know, most of the Lead+ admin team have a lot of their plate, we are on the server, around the clock helping out players. with it being from tickets, factions, reports, or internal problems. Our main priority is to help the players on the server, because without you guys we wouldn't be around. Yea, sometimes we cant handle every little thing, but that's why we have other ranks of admins to help with the smaller things. So think next time before you go talking trash about our awesome braunson, because personally.. i think he's 10 times better than any developer/scripter we have previously had. (No offense Mittell, you just lazy xD)

Love ya braunson, you better not leave on us. we need you more than ever! :)

The only problem truly is, people are ignorant. Which can be okay. I mean you don't go into McDonalds to hear about the troubles the cashier faces for their day, or something. You go to McDonalds to have a fucking delicious supersized meal. Though, you don't mistreat the employee just because they make a mistake, or if they forgot to give you fucking ranch with your 40p chicken nuggets... no, you just go about it politely, hopefully.

We just have these kids who want this, want that, they're not even considering the person has yet four plates to eat.. then get more. It's a strain and aside from working at McDonalds, you then have all of your life to worry about, so that builds up the stresses. It's not cool man, it's not cool. People gotta learn to be a little damn considerate.

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Braunson, Ol boy, I got nothin but good things to say. GRANTED, you restarted the wrong resource the other day, but bud, You can script like a champ, and in general, are a whole lot more active in terms of the higher ranked admins than others (including myself sometimes) . and what the hell, We gota have ya here, we can't keep this place together with out ya. Keep it up, Chief.

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
The only problem truly is, people are ignorant. Which can be okay. I mean you don't go into McDonalds to hear about the troubles the cashier faces for their day, or something. You go to McDonalds to have a fucking delicious supersized meal. Though, you don't mistreat the employee just because they make a mistake, or if they forgot to give you fucking ranch with your 40p chicken nuggets... no, you just go about it politely, hopefully.

We just have these kids who want this, want that, they're not even considering the person has yet four plates to eat.. then get more. It's a strain and aside from working at McDonalds, you then have all of your life to worry about, so that builds up the stresses. It's not cool man, it's not cool. People gotta learn to be a little damn considerate.

Words from a wise one, /me bows down.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator

Fuck you Arbys

Humour

Sir, I formally ask you - WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MCDONALD'S (Besides that it makes people fat and kills them.), I hope to receive your answer soon.

- Humour.

PS. I had to do this, as the troll that I am. no ban pls.
PSS. BRAUNSON, DON'T LEAVE <3

Chase

Sir, I formally ask you - WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MCDONALD'S (Besides that it makes people fat and kills them.), I hope to receive your answer soon.

- Humour.

PS. I had to do this, as the troll that I am. no ban pls.
PSS. BRAUNSON, DON'T LEAVE <3

Nothing is wrong, necessarily.

I mean in general, I take business classes and we have speakers come in.

The concept is, you don't care how the employee is doing, you don't give a crap about them. So as an employee you can't bring your personal life into your work (IRL rather), you can't let it affect how you treat a customer, you can't let it bother you, you have to forget it. At least while you're on the job. As a customer, you are trying to get one thing, product. That's what you're there for.

I tried to put that concept into my statement, but simplified it, I suppose. I used Micky D's cause I had 20p chicken nuggets with ranch earlier lol.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Nothing is wrong, necessarily.

I mean in general, I take business classes and we have speakers come in.

The concept is, you don't care how the employee is doing, you don't give a crap about them. So as an employee you can't bring your personal life into your work (IRL rather), you can't let it affect how you treat a customer, you can't let it bother you, you have to forget it. At least while you're on the job. As a customer, you are trying to get one thing, product. That's what you're there for.

I tried to put that concept into my statement, but simplified it, I suppose. I used Micky D's cause I had 20p chicken nuggets with ranch earlier lol.

The difference being Braunson doesn't get paid to deal with all of it :p

Smrize

Braunson. Thank you for the great server that is having some success than other noob RP servers. Thank you.

sUp5rET.png