Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[x] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea

Removing the CJ walkstyle and making the "normal" walk the default.

Advantages/Benefits
It is prettymuch powergame to even use this run. There is no way anyone could run that fast realistically unless they are Usain Bolt.

Disadvantages
If any

People will probably QQ about it, as they do everything else

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[x] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
Removing the CJ walkstyle from /wstyle and making the defaults the "normal" walkstyle for men and the "busy woman" walkstyle for women

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
More realistic running / walking

Additional information:
13166851_284318078577387_35152702_n.jpg

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Yes please. Everyone is OP with the CJ Run. I can RP as a overweight 62 year old man with bad knees and run as fast as the flash, and the part is noone can jail me for it (if I was a player) because there's nothing saying you aren't allowed to use if, even if it counts as PG.
+1

Last edited by a moderator:

TreyDot

+1 personally,

Even if you RP a professional athlete and trained your endurance to the point whereas you can be compared to a Olympic runner, I wouldn't think its possible to run as fast as CJ without considerable fatigue after six minutes, maybe. To me, it looks like he is running intensely, and is sure to waste energy IC.

Being balanced however, I can see the CJ run being kept but 'restricted' or in check. If you shown that you can RP stamina at the minimum you should be allowed to still have it IMO provided you're not doing mile sprints. The CJ run is mildly useful OOC. What if you were displaced somehow through a glitch and had to run all the way to your car? Plus, on the Admin's side, do we know if it is easily removable? ( No offense intended, of course!)

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
+1 personally,

Even if you RP a professional athlete and trained your endurance to the point whereas you can be compared to a Olympic runner, I wouldn't think its possible to run as fast as CJ without considerable fatigue after six minutes, maybe. To me, it looks like he is running intensely, and is sure to waste energy IC.

Being balanced however, I can see the CJ run being kept but 'restricted' or in check. If you shown that you can RP stamina at the minimum you should be allowed to still have it IMO provided you're not doing mile sprints. The CJ run is mildly useful OOC. What if you were displaced somehow through a glitch and had to run all the way to your car? Plus, on the Admin's side, do we know if it is easily removable? ( No offense intended, of course!)

It's ridiculously easy to remove.

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
The only issue I see is the annoying bug where walk styles transfer between characters. So maybe a better and less command-based way of switching between them could help.

but +1 exde

Last edited by a moderator:

Rass

<b><span style="background: url(http://forum.ragez
Donator
+1I guess it would be easier for PD to tase...

herrdag

MTARP Player
Donator
As a cop...

+ fuckin 1.
Annoying to run after people, and running zig zag while they are evading the tazers.
This needs to be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png