<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- My idea was for a revised system for playerkills. The way this would work is that, we'd keep the /helpup system in place, to where if you get knocked out, you can be helped up. If you're too badly injured, EMS has to treat you. But, of course, if you're shot in the head, you die. But when people get deathmated or first resorted, they've either got to be refunded with a ticket or have to sit there and wait for an admin.

So, instead of being shot in the head and losing everything, instead this script would keep you "dead" on the ground, so you can either do something like /acceptdeath or be revived by an admin with /revive. That way, if there's an admin available, you're able to report whomever killed you, for either DM or FR. If it's a legitimate kill, you can /acceptdeath.

Advantages/Benefits
- Good for CKs, you don't have to worry about TPing people back or anything, they're right there.
- Easier for admins to avoid having to refund
- Easier to avoid having to ticket for a weapon back
- You won't have to worry about being randomly death matched, since an admin can just /revive you.
- This wouldn't completely kill the keep guns/drugs perk, since if it's a legit kill, you still lose illegal items.

Disadvantages
If any
- If done wrong, it could contain bugs.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- Once scripted, it can just be added right in.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- A very large and positive impact.

Additional information:
- none.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
+1

I like :)

Also, since people seem to have forgotten, a First-Aid Kit can bring u back to consciousness if bleeding to death.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
+1

I like :)

Also, since people seem to have forgotten, a First-Aid Kit can bring u back to consciousness if bleeding to death.

How? Everytime i try to heal someone, it tells me I "don't have any medic experience".

+1 this idea. Maybe have a way so a medic from SAES can revive you and save you. Ofc youd still have to go to the hositpal for injuries but itd be more rp for SAES.

Bunny

I've made this script and submitted it to Beatty. Should be added ingame very soon.

Beatty

Donator
This will remove all items on a person every time they die, helping to ensure a more realistic and punishing PK, hopefully making people think twice. Added with that might help with inventory spam, making people RP storage, houses, etc.

(I.E. you took notes about a suspect as a cop/detective, got PK'd, you lost it. Includes everything from the fire extinguisher to your notepad.)

DrJoseEvil

Donator
This will remove all items on a person every time they die, helping to ensure a more realistic and punishing PK, hopefully making people think twice. Added with that might help with inventory spam, making people RP storage, houses, etc.

(I.E. you took notes about a suspect as a cop/detective, got PK'd, you lost it. Includes everything from the fire extinguisher to your notepad.)

Thats abit of a bad idea though. If you die from a bug and you have items that you need, you need to make a refund request. You may not even have evidence of some of the stuff you lose, like if I steal a radio from a car a week prior to my PK and I die, I lose everything and may not be able to prove it (even with a log search, as it can get confusing). The suggestion doesnt really state about losing all items, just weapons/drugs (which happens anyway) If I die, I'd likely lose all my vehicle, house, business and elevator keys aswell then. Losing non-important items will be annoying for everyone, as people get PK'd quite often for various reasons.

Beatty

Donator
Thats abit of a bad idea though. If you die from a bug and you have items that you need, you need to make a refund request. You may not even have evidence of some of the stuff you lose, like if I steal a radio from a car a week prior to my PK and I die, I lose everything and may not be able to prove it (even with a log search, as it can get confusing). The suggestion doesnt really state about losing all items, just weapons/drugs (which happens anyway) If I die, I'd likely lose all my vehicle, house, business and elevator keys aswell then. Losing non-important items will be annoying for everyone, as people get PK'd quite often for various reasons.

You have to accept the death to lose items, otherwise you can simply switch alts until an admin comes online or otherwise.

sUp5rET.png