Los Santos Police Department
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ X ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
- Just Change the camera views in the script for the background of the login screen to the Red County area

Advantages/Benefits
- Looks better and cleaner and is more updated

Disadvantages
If any
-None

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ X ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.
* It as simple as changing a few numbers

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- Simply change the coordinates in the script of the views

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- It would look cool in login and would be more updated since we moved to Red County

Additional information:
- None

jameshargus

Yeah I mean it should just be changed but I didn't wanna complain about it just thought i would post it here

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
If majority of people shoot this down, does it not get changed? +1. Was wondering abut the login screen earlier

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I commented out the old Red County login coordinates from 2015 thefore it's even easier to do.

jameshargus

I commented out the old Red County login coordinates from 2015 thefore it's even easier to do.

Wondeful.... Just put them in... Not sure if this even needs to be a suggestion just looks like scripters forgot about it

Beatty

Donator
I've tried, but the camera angle it uses is some weird 6 coordinate location. Since I don't have Dev Server Dropbox (DropBox costs money fuck that) I've not messed with it much.

Luka

I've tried, but the camera angle it uses is some weird 6 coordinate location. Since I don't have Dev Server Dropbox (DropBox costs money fuck that) I've not messed with it much.

Those 6 "coordinates" are actually vectors, which are used to set up a -matrix-.

jameshargus

Well pretty much everyone is on board so it just needs to be done... try to get Luka to do it if he is willing to.

sUp5rET.png