sUp5rET.png

Suggestion aims

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
the past year, players have been suggesting stuff in order to improve gameplay, and player's experience, something new to break the ice, but lately due to the server's low playerbase these suggestions have been thrown In the bin for stupid reasons (in my opinion), "omg wtf this wont boost playerbase boohoo" - "srs not needed at all gtfo" - "how dis healp server"

therefore dropping our self esteem to the ground and ruining our faith in the server that it would ever recover from having a playerbase this low - therefore the suggestions are denied due to bad replies , and of course the admin/scripter -1's the suggestion and does not think about how this would benefit how the server/gameplay works; because he sees all the replies that I've mentioned above, and what's bugging me is that most players that -1 without thinking are EX-PLAYERS -nobody specific **coughs**- Who DO NOT really care how our server goes, why am I posting this, is to tell you that have faith that we will improve and keep up with the good ideas and THINK about the suggestion, don't just follow the majority, once someone -1's the rest do, a good suggestion in their opinion is one that will STRAP THE SERVER ON A ROCKET AND BOOSTING IT INTO SPACE 2 MILLION PLAYERS IN -10 SECONDS WOWOWO. (which is impossible).

think

GR4P

Server had it's ups and downs sure, but last year at this time all kinds of shit was happening.And in January there was one time when we had 50 people online.
There were no new groundbreaking scripts added.You know what happened? Roleplaying was suddenly exciting and shit.
And yes, that included lots of shootouts to which some people say that "boohoo its unrealistic" and crap like that.
We had a significant amount of players in spring too, but after that it just started to decrease.

JTA

<b><span style="color:#47761E;"t>FiveM Developer</
Donator
Not sure what your point is...?

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
I was assuming this was for introducing a new weapon animation

((Impossible because MTA dosent support custom anims))

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
Not sure what your point is...?
- Don't just follow other people's opinions and read the suggestion before reading the replies
- Suggest anything you want to see in game even if it wasn't going to "boost" the playerbase.
- Do not lose faith in the server.
- Try to be a bit soft or polite when replying to suggestions.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
zomfg ermahgerd wrst sugeshion evr -wun wil mak srvr donload 2 big wil not halp serber bas :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
Buddy I will tell you what the problem is. People have got way to many expectations and too high of hopes for the playerbase to sky rocket. Not enough people are willing to take the time to script stuff and lend a helping hand to a once great community. MTA in general is a dying game. And with that comes the unfortunate end to MTARP. It will happen but the longer it lasts the better we will be. Right now, to my kn***edge I am the only one even attempting to script for MTARP. I have access to nothing, and I am not the best, it is a learning process for myself. To top this off people think its a good idea to go and open a new community because they think they can do a much better job then get banned or something stupid and cant come back to MTARP. *** being one example. I am sure they are a good community. But it was started because a couple people didn't like how ello was doing things here and they felt they could do better. My helper Luka and a couple others left today. But me and luka were supposed to be working together in this process to get the server back on its feet. That idea went right out the window. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png