sUp5rET.png

[Suggestion] Adding more weapons to the bitcoin packages.

Package Options (Please read carefully)

• +1 To Deagle

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • +1 To both shotguns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -1 To Deagle

• -1 Both shotguns

• +1 All 3 Packages

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • -1 All 3 Packages

• +1 Sawed off

• +1 Normal Shotgun

• -1 Sawed off

• -1 Sawed off

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[ X ] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
-

I was thinking about how we use to have access to certain weapons in the past (many years ago) such as the sawed-off shotgun and felt like suggestion two weapons to be added to the bitcoin shop.

I was thinking about adding 2 or 3 new additions and they will follow the same price and item quantity as the other pack. Most packages are 2 Guns & 4 Ammo packs for the corresponding weapon from the bitcoin shop.

3000 Bitcoins (Shotguns aren't very effective, they have bad recoil and arent effective as most shootouts are in long range)
Shotgun pack:
2 Regular shotguns (4 Ammo packs)

3500 Bitcoins (Sawn-off shotguns are slightly more effective as they can be easily concealed, thus making them more pricey. I believe the range on these are not configured yet, so we can twek this by lowering the range to the same as the default shotgun)
Sawed-off Shotgun Pack:
2 Sawed-off Shotguns
10 Ammo clips (There are only 2 in a clip, so 8 bullets would be a total rip off, lol...)

Now, this last package may be abit hated on but its at least worth a try.

I believe Deagles have tazer and lethal mode if they're non-duty spawned weapons, but I believe we can easily edit this so if you have a deagle out and you press N, it will check if your character is in a police faction or just remove the radar mode since its basically never used and it looks very awkward for a cop to be pointing a deagle at speeding cars without the driver OOCly knowing its a radar gun.

5500 Bitcoins (Deagles are very effective, but have medium range, making them very expensive)
The Desert Eagle Pack:
2 Desert Eagles.
6 Ammo packs. (There are 8 Bullets in each)

Advantages/Benefits
More weapon choices.
More competition
Unique weaponry (Most RP servers only have the very basic weapons.

Disadvantages
If any
I don't really see much, noone is going to obtain these very quick, but they're just guns like the rest of the weapons that are in the server. These are very more pricey so it will be harder for people to obtain them. If you think denying any type of weapon to be available, we might aswell deny all weapons as we have weapon packages that are cheaper and do the exact same thing, and I dont think anyone is going to intentionally risk losing these rare weapons by breaking rules (So they might think twice before they use them)

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ X ] Yes, "I have the script".
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- Well, honestly this has been suggested in the past and almost became official at one point via the old manual Big J, where people would have to meet up with a admin who would play the role as Big J.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- Basically the same as the advantages list.

Additional information:
-

We all know deep down we want these, and this will add the ability to obtain them if you work hard enough to get them also, Shotguns were obtainable from the Gun NPC and should be added to the bitcoin shop anyway.

I will be adding a poll with multiple choices that allow everyone to +1 and -1 Every package individually or separately.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartiex

Yes Please 1+

I kinda didn't understand the ammopack bit on the sawed off shotgun but whatever lmao

Bartiex

Shite I accidentaly said 1+ on the Deagle and not all three, my vote is on all three if that can be changed do that please lmao

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Yes Please 1+

I kinda didn't understand the ammopack bit on the sawed off shotgun but whatever lmao

Basically sawed off shotguns are just small double barrel shotguns..

Each ammo pack comes with 2 Bullets, each weapon package in the bitcoin shop comes with 2 Weapons & 4 Ammopacks so if you spent so much BTC on 8 Bullets and 2 guns it would be a complete waste.

4 x 2 = 8

10 x 2 = 20 (The bullets will be easily used up, so yeah. I would've said more but then it would've seemed like to much.)

DrJoseEvil

Donator
I did some looking, and I found out these weapons arent as strong as we think they are.

Sawed-off and the regular shotgun wields only 10 Damage

Deagles wield 70 (A little bit higher then the silenced which wields 40 but Country Rifles wield 75 Damage, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png