sUp5rET.png

Sport Car - Modification

Erron

Well,it would be nice to have a car like this.Should be accesible to donators only via f7 though.

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
No. God no! We don't need cars that everybody will have within an hour of it being added. I think the amount of people that own them will be unrealistic. If it gets added you will see it on every street corner. And in real life you barely ever see one. And I am yet to see anybody RP anything as a bugatti. So sorta pointless either way.

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
^^ DAT. Too many excotic cars nowadays. Looks like pretty much everyone's rich IG.

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
Total -1, Im not totally against another donator car but it can't be such a rare car already. If this were to be added there should only be say 3-4 spawned TOTAL that way they arent sitting in everyones driveways and up and down the road.

Gundi

No please no :( The server already have too much modded cars imo. They never fit well the game. Its like adding guns in skyrim...

Crouchyy

Thanks everyone for your feedback, it was just a suggestion, because I saw it and thought it would look good, you all have fair points, Thank-you again!

sUp5rET.png