sUp5rET.png

SPD Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla Bean

I'm going to be posting some videos while participating in vehicle pursuits, traffic stops, foot chases, shoot outs, SRT events and shoot out, and much more here. I will try to post as many videos as I can. So I'm requesting a forum administrator to sticky this thread.

Chaoss

The real MVP
Hi things like this should first be requested for permission in our forum requests section. Also, PM me sometime maybe we can work on setting up a official channel.

This can be stickied after the first video is posted!

Vanilla Bean

How is this stupid? I am going to black out LSPD radio frequency. If there's QQ during a C2, I'll simply cut it out, and play from where the QQ stops.

Vestra

How is this stupid? I am going to black out LSPD radio frequency. If there's QQ during a C2, I'll simply cut it out, and play from where the QQ stops.

It's stupid. It's like filming constant QQ. I've witnessed it first hand, and knowing our PD System and current training tactics being implied within SPD, It's a stolen tactic (Trained by me). CSD and LSPD seem to be the ones finding half the suspects that are lost, and then located. It's either CSD responding first, or LSPD, SPD always show up later.

Vanilla Bean

It's stupid. It's like filming constant QQ. I've witnessed it first hand, and knowing our PD System and current training tactics being implied within SPD, It's a stolen tactic (Trained by me). CSD and LSPD seem to be the ones finding half the suspects that are lost, and then located. It's either CSD responding first, or LSPD, SPD always show up later.

If there's any QQ I'll cut it out of the video. Plus I don't really need anyone permission, if I want to record chases and all that, I have the rights to do it.

Vestra

If there's any QQ I'll cut it out of the video. Plus I don't really need anyone permission, if I want to record chases and all that, I have the rights to do it.

If the player doesnt want his name in the video, your screwed as he can report it saying his name is used and doesnt want it inside. Permission is Everything :)

Vanilla Bean

I just went through all 49 server rules, doesn't mention a thing about showing their names. If an administrator can verify this, I'll just toggle nametags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png