sUp5rET.png

SPD Trooper Harasses me while installing Stop Signs (City Maintenance Worker for GOV)

Buddy

Lead Administrator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
26 June 2019
City Maintenance Worker harassed by a Trooper with a taser!
The Following CCTV video was gained from the owner of the Pizza Stack as video evidence against the SPD. A lawsuit will follow soon.

It was 26 June 2019, I was doing my maintenance rounds on the LS Stop Sign program (That was clearly announced twice on all news agency platforms that it will take place ((Discord IC Ads sections/IG Gov ann)). I was driving my Government issued Utility Van around Idlewood area, where I stopped at a recently installed stop sign to check whether it was still properly supported, due to the fact that we installed it a week or so ago.

A SPD Trooper cruiser pulled up, and demanded me to keep going after I CLEARLY had my vehicle's strobes on, indicating a stop status. I demanded the Trooper (Richard Beth) to drive around, so I thought he would. I firstly waved my Government ID/City worker badge towards him, he refused to respond positively. He instead he climbed out, pulled a LEO issued Taser on me while I stood at the stop sign. He told me to move now, otherwise he'll tow away the government issued utility van (That was parked in the curve to avoid my body from being involved in a motor accident, as stated by our procedures) or possibly taser me.

He wasted a crucial amount of my time, that could've been spent on my job that I so dearly enjoy and take pride in. I demand justice. I believe I am not the only one.

[video=youtube;kuPI9mFEIdM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuPI9mFEIdM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

((The clip was reenacted by me, supported by the logs of the situation where I was the city worker.))

Last edited by a moderator:

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
Could you provide me with the exact date and time. I am currently on personal leave, and did not know we have had new recruitments. I was recently offered a new position as the deputy commissioner, so it’s my job to prevent situations like this from ever happening. You were only doing your job, and it seems you were wrongfully harassed by an officer of the law against his oath. I promise you that this will be dealt with as soon as possible, and the officers employment will be suspended until further notice, if they are in fact an officer in our department. If you would like to take this any further, feel free to contact myself or the commissioner of SPD. I suggest keeping this footage and bringing it before a judge of the first court, who will decide if the officer deserves any fines, jail time, or further punishment. Police brutality is a serious offense, and any officer who harasses a hard working man is not SPD material. I sincerely apologize for this, and as I said this will not be ignored.
SPD Deputy Commissioner - Johnny Fosgate

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
Thank you for taking the effort to get footage of this. We could have done that ourselves, but you saved us the trouble. The officer was given a chance to tell his side of the story, and was dishonorably discharged. During this time, he managed to assault out commissioner, and is now serving jail time for assault.

Buddy

Lead Administrator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Username: Anonymous
Comment: Jesus fucking christ... great, fuck him up.

sUp5rET.png