sUp5rET.png

SPD Cruiser Mod

Vanilla Bean

Here's the SPD Cruiser skin I made. (Please delete the previous thread I made).

spd.png

Download Here: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/tsgq5nQLSNhOjK6n8/qrlw

Use Alci, Spark, IMG editor, etc.

Braunson

The real MVP
I like dis, you make it so the paint job is alpha so we can change the color and make some for LSPD and CSD too? Ok.

Kermit

The light-bar and the misc lights around the car are NOT supposed to be white. This mod will not be good due to players needing to install a TXD hack, which, many don't even know how to do it or where to find it. But yeah, the chargers are getting a little dull.

MichaelNL

Donator
Donator
The light-bar and the misc lights around the car are NOT supposed to be white. This mod will not be good due to players needing to install a TXD hack, which, many don't even know how to do it or where to find it. But yeah, the chargers are getting a little dull.

This..

Vanilla Bean

As I said, I made the skin not the model. I never touched a thing with 3ds Max. This was made for personal use, only supplied a link for it because someone requested it on a previous thread.

If I wanted this to be in-game server side, I would of suggested it in the suggestion section, but that's not what I want, and is why I placed it in the modifications section.

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png