sUp5rET.png

Social Event Club

ShaktarBoy

Social Event Club
"Making Life Better"

Who we are and what do we provide?
We are a company that works for the whole San Andreas! We arranges parties, legal races on different paths around San Andreas, also doing some free-fall and road trips across the whole San Andreas! We will arrange as many events as we can during each week! And this arrangements will surely make your day! We do also arrange personal arrangemets, if anyone is in need of our help!

Why to choose us instead of making own arrangements and parties?
Because we are specialized to these arrangements and many more, we can make them quick, easy, fun, big, and usually cheap! We will also personalize it to your conditions, and what you want is important! By using us, you would save a lot of time. We do also own arrangements that you can visit with friends or girlfriend, or just simply alone! If you visit our arrangements you would surely make some new friends!

Here are some pictures of the arrangements that we offer for you and for the whole city!​

images-curators-All_Tomorrows_Parties_-_20100112171104212.w_476.h_269.m_crop.a_center.v_top.jpgMercedes-Benz-Racing-Wallpaper.jpgprog1.jpgPlan a scuba diving trip.jpgstar-1.jpg

If you are interested of our services, don't waste your time, call us now!
Tom Sullivan
888-911

CutiePie

Yesterday we made an event and it was about 2 rounds of parachute jumping from Star Tower, Stay tuned for more events!

ShaktarBoy

Today (15-01-23) we made a new parachute event, also from Star Tower, with Trial Admin watching :) (Thor Brian Dinapoli) Stay tuned IG for more upcoming events, we will try to fix some races and such, but as it would take some time to arrange locations and such, because I don't want to invest too much money in the comapny if it wouldnt be approved, but I will try my best out, hope to see you IG!

maramizo

<b><span style="color:FFFFFF;">MTA:RP Player</span
Today (15-01-23) we made a new parachute event, also from Star Tower, with Trial Admin watching :) (Thor Brian Dinapoli) Stay tuned IG for more upcoming events, we will try to fix some races and such, but as it would take some time to arrange locations and such, because I don't want to invest too much money in the comapny if it wouldnt be approved, but I will try my best out, hope to see you IG!

Looks like you guys are doing a great job, who knows; maybe I'll invest into your company and help you out.

ShaktarBoy

Some upcoming fact that we wont be able to fix "legal races" only in the LS Arena, which is owned buy someone... So the idea of the races wont appear for a pretty long time I think... and we cant have it on the streats because we are a legal faction :( Sorry for the dissapointment!

ShaktarBoy

So, here are som pictures of our event (Free-fall jumping) With 2 persons + Me. I forgot to take pics during the flyght :( More coming soon!

mta-screen_2015-01-25_13-10-49.jpg
mta-screen_2015-01-25_13-10-54.jpg

ShaktarBoy

We made a new jump, from a chopper, with 2 persons and Me + Plus the pilot, but he didn't jump of course... Stay tuned in game for more heli events!

ShaktarBoy

Here are some pictures of our new skydiving (Almost same as jumping from Star Tower but more fun)! Location: Glen Park

mta-screen_2015-01-26_22-34-14.jpgmta-screen_2015-01-26_22-34-34.jpg
mta-screen_2015-01-26_22-34-39.jpgmta-screen_2015-01-26_22-34-41.jpg

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
Here are some pictures of our new skydiving (Almost same as jumping from Star Tower but more fun)! Location: Glen Park

View attachment 2877View attachment 2878
View attachment 2879View attachment 2880

((Just a tip, upload the images to a site of your choice and use
. It will keep the image the same resolution.))

sUp5rET.png