sUp5rET.png

Server Reset

Will you leave MTA:RP if there was a Server Reset

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
I'm just making this poll to see how many people would leave the server if there was a reset to all of the stats (money, cars, housing, etc.). So think very hard when choosing.

Driga

<b><span style="color:#C41414;"t>Veteran</b><br />
Donator
It's a pretty bad idea to do the server reset now, since we get 14+ players in the evening at the moment. Even if only a few players leave, it will still leave an impact on our playerbase. It's a really good idea and I support it, but it's too big of a risk to loose more than we can gain right now.

Kodiak

It's a pretty bad idea to do the server reset now, since we get 14+ players in the evening at the moment. Even if only a few players leave, it will still leave an impact on our playerbase. It's a really good idea and I support it, but it's too big of a risk to loose more than we can gain right now.

Agreed, but I believe that in this point of time. We don't have much to lose. Honestly imo, if people were to leave because of a stat reset, it makes me wonder... Were they ever here to roleplay in the first place? Or were they here to statwhore? Losing statwhores is actually a positive, not a negative.

Kodiak

I wouldn't mind a server reset. Could give people reasson to RP.

I fully agree Stick, maybe you could discuss this with the rest of the administration team. You guys are our leaders, you're to ones who make our voices heard!

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I fully agree Stick, maybe you could discuss this with the rest of the administration team. You guys are our leaders, you're to ones who make our voices heard!

I've mentioned it in the admin chat but i doubt it'll happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png