Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

herrdag

MTARP Player
Donator
So, I have had problems with ping, and my internet is really shit, which means I would get myself CK'ed with the ping. That's why I mostly dont play MTARP anymore though...

Also! I called it about the fact that most people wants to move back to LS again. And the server have barely been like... 2-3 months on RC, and people are already being sick of it. I would say that you keep the server in RC for a couple more months. We've had alot of players when it was in RC, which is a good thing. But if you move back to LS, the playerbase would go down so you would barely have like, 10-20 people again...

But since I don't play here much more, I will be neutral.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
i stopped cuz of this, i dislike high ping. Got 7-13ping when hosted in france, now 120+ noty

My ping in France was 160-180.. welcome to my life. I never had any issues playing with that ping either.. so if you honestly leave over that you are the problem.
This move was more about making our website work better, and make the server more cost effective. Especially being we are trying to make things less pay to win...
But we all know you never played here seriously anyway... you just come to troll the forums.

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
My ping in France was 160-180.. welcome to my life. I never had any issues playing with that ping either.. so if you honestly leave over that you are the problem.
This move was more about making our website work better, and make the server more cost effective. Especially being we are trying to make things less pay to win...
But we all know you never played here seriously anyway... you just come to troll the forums.

you play like twice a year lol, i dont play mta much anyway, I logged in like twice a week but nevermind that when I just get lag pit.

Mr.Foo

Just reset the server... and people may come back.

I got 500k in 10 minutes on a new character only because I won an event and sold the points.

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
Just reset the server... and people may come back.

I got 500k in 10 minutes on a new character only because I won an event and sold the points.

K and you will start sending money to everyone who donated?

hopzzz

Donations are donations. They are there to support the server, scared of losing out on such points, don't donate.

lol typical "my parents are rich" guy talk. When you donate there is no term that "One day you might lose everything you donated for".

hopzzz

I dont care actually, but I'm pretty sure that people who have donated hundreds of bucks, doesnt want to lose everything. Except you.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I've never planned on showing this.
http://imgur.com/n9KmkYJ?r
Yes it's a lot, yes some have donated more.

Even after all of this, I'm 100% for a server reset because it benefits the server.

I think some of us have forgotten what a donation is, it's for the better of the server, not you.

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
lol typical "my parents are rich" guy talk. When you donate there is no term that "One day you might lose everything you donated for".

My parents are not at all wealthy, you don't really know me so I'd suggest you shut the fuck up and take off your big boy panties. Regarding donations, it's a donation. Not a purchase. The server could go down at any time, which would be the same as a reset but your money is gone permanently. You've quit 200 times over so you don't really give a fuck about your assets, you're just trying not to lose them without your free will. The server won't get reset, Beatty has stressed that in the past so I don't even know why there's yet another thread or rather a discussion about this.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
My parents are not at all wealthy, you don't really know me so I'd suggest you shut the fuck up and take off your big boy panties. Regarding donations, it's a donation. Not a purchase. The server could go down at any time, which would be the same as a reset but your money is gone permanently. You've quit 200 times over so you don't really give a fuck about your assets, you're just trying not to lose them without your free will. The server won't get reset, Beatty has stressed that in the past so I don't even know why there's yet another thread or rather a discussion about this.

Right, I live comfortably, but am in no means rich. I work at McDonalds for fucks sakes. And you have a point, money is gone. So let's move on.

Donations are donations.

greenops011

Donator
Donator
Here is the reason I try to donate $15-$20 a month. I donate because I enjoy the server. I donate because I want to help keep our community going. I do not do it for material gain. In fact, I'm going to discuss with overload if there is a way I can donate, without receiving vPoints or any perks. Only recognition I need is donator status on forums and in game. maybe just donator chat, but that is it

greenops011

Donator
Donator
Make a manual donation and remain anonymous :cool:

I still like people to know I'm not just leeching off the server. I just don't want to contribute to pay to win. Also, having the donator chat in-game is a nice feature, but if the only way to get it is through vPoints, thats kinda sad

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
With this, a new thread and poll will be posted with the top three.

"Stay in RC"
"Move to Bayside"
"Move to Los Santos"

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png